Tamela Lee TNT GFE FUN SEDUCTION

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I got one more super HOT lady to add to my Tamela and Tony Tag Team Fun. I have my party plans and dates for you so we can go over everything. Are you ready for to turn up the HEAT to our already HOT ideas. We are going to have a lot of FUN Tamela [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I'm always hot and ready for you :wink:

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Get some extra Heat stored up so we can have some extra HOT November Fun. I need it to calm my nerves and warm me up it's SUPER COLD today and they are calling for snow :shock: Bring on the HOT FUN Beautiful after a drama filled few days I need it [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. You know I always bring the fun :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. You know I always bring the fun :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Yes you do Beautiful I laughed so much after our last party my ribs hurt in the morning I'm not use to laughing like that and no one makes me laugh as much as you do [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] but when I party with you Tamela it's not all fun and games is it? Because you balance it perfectly with Passionate Pleasure that leaves me begging for more [smilie=hot over you.gif] That being said I got an extra party date and party we got to try I read this reviewhttp://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=66833 hint hint how about 2 Strawberries Cream Tony Dark on top Spring Break Dream [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sounds delicious :mrgreen:

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm ready for that Party have you ever done two two girl parties in one day? I'd like to build chemistry with You me and Shelley then You me and Shelby before we all play. I'm going to pm you with my dates and party ideas. So why don't I send you the list and you pick out what we do on each trip that way it's a surprise for me but we still spend time together. I'm also ready for us to play with Brooke too [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Sounds perfect to me :mrgreen:

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

November is Finally here and I am ready for some Fun Seduction and to finally spoil you with some Tony Claus Luv and get me some TLC Hugs. I'm ready to have a lot of Tamela FUN SEDUCTION.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Let do it!! So ready for u xoxoxo

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] We are going to have a lot of Fun. Coming to see you is a HOT way to ring in the Hoildays and start the New Year with a lot of Tamela FUN Seduction [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Oh yes!!! The snow will melt before it hits us lol

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

We always steam up the windows and the mirrors too [smilie=hot over you.gif] this time I plan on setting off the sprinklers so melting the snow shouldn't be a problem. We better get a few bottles of water [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Owww owww :twisted:

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] We are going to have a lot of FUN Beautiful. I'm going to Pamper You Spoil You then Please You [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I can't Believe I have to fly back home the next day :cry: Will you tuck me in after our party I'm sure I'm going to be exhausted two Tampacked Rounds of Fun with you in one day now that is a Vacation [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. U deserve a PAMPER PARTY for sure!! Please allow me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I could never turn down a Pamper Party from a Beautiful Woman and you asked me in such a sweet way [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] so can I please return the favor [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Of course. You know I love being pampered :wink:

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You deserve it too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] so I'm going to make sure I give you a lot of pampering and pleasing. How about I treat you to a nice massage from head to toe then a lot of love at the Y till you have a BIG O [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Sounds like heaven! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Do you have your Victoria Secret Wings :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I will do my best to give you the most Pleasurable Experience I ever have [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. I do have them!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] WOW I just imagined you wearing them and nothing else hint hint :wink: sounds like Paradise to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Message received :p :wink:

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I love how you spoil me that is going to be HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] I get to have my own Victoria Secret Fashion Show 2 days before it airs on TV but I get party with the model instead of sitting at home wishing I could :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Hee hee smart man!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Do you find smart men sexy? If so I just want you to know that I graduated magna cum laude [smilie=hot over you.gif] and I hope you come loudly when I see you [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. A what thafuk did you just say?? lol

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: Magna Cum Laude (Magna Come Loudy) you know Latin phrase 2nd highest level to graduate with honor making me a Smart Man which I hope you find sexy :oops:
    So I said I hope you come Loudly when I see you [smilie=hot over you.gif] As in I plan on giving you the biggest O I ever did [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Im up for the challenge!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

You never disappoint and you always Top any of my expectations by turning my wildest Sensual Fantasies into Reality [smilie=hot over you.gif] Yep you are TRULY INCREDIBLE [smilie=hot over you.gif] I get to have 2 chances to give you The Biggest O I ever did I hope I know I will be UP I just have to win the Challenge [smilie=hot over you.gif]

33. Awe thanks honey! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Your welcome Beautiful I appreciate everything you do for me and love coming to see you I can't wait to Thank You in person [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm ready for a lot of Fun Seduction I can't wait to see you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Ditto babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]