Sunny Star (update 2/14/13)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

So, Sunny stepped out to me… from the moment we met on the boards… throughout the entire time we talked leading up to my arrival at the ranch… till the first time I saw her face to face. She always shinned brighter than a “Star” in my opinion. She was more of a Super Nova.

Then we get to the moments after I first met her. I knew she was going to be there, she had made a promise to meet me my first night. What I did not know until I got there, was that it happened to be her day off. Then Dennis was heading to the LRN and asked if I cared to join and see what the other ranch was like. Can you really say no to that man? Well I didn’t… So as Sunny is getting there, we quickly say hello, before I leave with Dennis… Sad? I know… I was… But, Sunny stayed… She waited for me to come back… And by waited, I mean WAITED… I think it was about an hour and 15 minutes before I returned back to the Ranch.

Crock was still sitting there, but I didn’t see Sunny as I came back into the parlor. So I sat and began to chat with Crock. At this point in time, I felt bad… Seeing her come in on her day off, and then me leave… I knew she had left, and I would have to wait before getting a chance to talk with her… But then Crock let me know, she had just ran to her room and would be back in a few moments.

This is the type of sweetheart this girl is. Things like this, that made her forever stick out in my mind as brighter than just a Star. Well, at the time I could not think of Sunny Super Nova, so I just started calling her Sunny Bunny Hunny Bunny.
    Well, she finally did come back into the parlor, and I wrapped her into a big hug. I was so shocked and happy that she had waited, it just overcame me and I had to show my appreciation. The only thing we had planned for that first night was a simple meet and greet, but that quickly changed. After seeing how she waited for me for what seemed like forever, I had to thank her quickly.

We made it back into my room at the ranch, and quickly began kissing. I had a glass of wine, but sadly Sunny was unable… Though, next time, we shall drink together. Anyways, back to the focus here… As the kissing grew with passion the clothes slowly began to drop. We were nakey in the bed, holding each other and kissing.

The kissing and holding quickly turned into much much more than that. And well… I guess the old saying goes “if the room is knocking.. don’t come knocking” … though I do not think either of us cared at that moment. I would have let anyone watch us… ;)

After the moments that we cannot go too much into detail on, we wrapped back in each others arms. Where we stayed till there was a knock on the door. Waking us both up, as we had fallen asleep (yes, she wore me out) and had to say our goodbye to party time.

A few nights later, Sunny and I had a second round... Though this time we added another to our party time.. You can read that review here - <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69128&p=11837006#p11837006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69128&p=11837006#p11837006</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And the very next night, we had to make the third time the charm, right? Yet again we added a third... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69209" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=69209</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So, if you happened to read over the last review (Sunny Bang) then you will understand where I am heading with this. If not, click the link and read it quickly....... we will wait..................................................................................

Ok ready to continue.

After Cherry headed back to the ranch. It was time for one final party... One last goodbye (at least for this trip) and this was the moment we had both been waiting for.. The time where we didn't have to worry about someone coming to let us know our time was up. It was time for our over night... And the party would not be finish until it was time for me to leave the next morning. The start of a perfect ending to a perfect week.

To sum up how this quick interaction went... We got dressed to go sign to go get undressed... Yeah, we should have rethought that, but it was fun.. and there might have been some karaoke in there as well, but we need not talk about my bad singing....so we are skipping forward.

Once we were back in the room, I was pushed down, and given a very nice and very private dance. Which led to us back on the bed fooling around... Not so much sexual, just playing.. having fun, enjoying the moment... Though, that playtime did lead to the sexual interactions that were just bound to happen.

Yeah, I hate skipping all the good parts too, but you can make you own... Just like I plan to make my own again

Shortly after the sexual interaction finished, we washed off in the tub, and took our time doing so, before heading to the bed. I was so tired, but I didn't want to sleep. We stayed up, holding one another and kissing each other long into the night/early morning. The last time I remember seeing the clock it was closing in on 4 am.

We did finally sleep a little. Before waking up early. Just to make sure that we had just a little bit more fun before I had to leave. Afterwords, we headed into the kitchen, where breakfast we had ordered was waiting for us. We sat eating and talking. Enjoying the last few moments we had together. Then it was time. We stood, and said our goodbye, before I turned to walk through the parlor. Sunny called after me, and I turned back around... She ran tards me, and jumped onto me. Catching her and giving her one last kiss. Holding her for the moment, before turning to leave.

It was such a special night, and such an amazing person to spend it with.

The Bunny Ranch really is Disney Land for Adults. And I love being an Adult.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Sunny Star

Great review Dane!!! How dare you make Sunny wait!!!! :lol: :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Re: Sunny Star

Yes Dane, HOW DARE you make me wait! :p I would have stayed 3 hours.. ;)

I had a lot of fun in all of our parties! I know we will have a lot of fun in the next ones too! I cant wait till you get back down here! I cannot begin to describe our time together, not in 'a thousand words or less', thats for sure!! ;) I miss you boo! Kisses 143 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Re: Sunny Star

Its ok Al, Pay backs are a bitch hahahha!

5. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Great review! I can't wait to see Sunny Starr!

6. Re: Sunny Star

When you coming to see me! I cant wait to see you!!! Then you can write a juicy report on me as well :p

7. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

As soon as I can ;)

8. Re: Sunny Star

Looking forward too it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this thank U for sharing Dane!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review;-)

11. Re: Sunny Star

Cant wait to see you again for ROUND 2,3,4,5 and 6! LOL

12. Re: Sunny Star

YOU ARE MY HERO!

13. Re: Sunny Star

Thank you! You should join in the middle next time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

Sunny and I have partied several times by now, but every time I see her it starts fresh. She is so wild and out going, that you never know what you will get. The only thing anyone can promise when having a party, is that it will be the time of your life. No two of our parties have been remotely the same. It always feels like a new start, and I love it. She can really keep you on your toes (while still laying on your back?) begging for more.

My first party with Sunny this trip was after she killed me in the parlor. Though, I have to admit, it was a great way to go. But shortly after his event, we scooted off to her room for some fun. And just like my last visit, fun was only the beginning.

Trying to write your fifth and sixth review of someone can be hard. When you have partied with someone that many times, it is hard to say something about her that you have not already said before. But being that I have had a total of eleven parties at the ranches and six of them have had Sunny Star in them, should say something major about her. Everything about a party with Sunny is amazing, and I will be a client of hers for many many years to come.

Thank you for always showing me a wonderful time Sunny.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

15. Re: Sunny Star

I love playing with you in chat, in person and on the message boards but the real fun that will keep forever in my heart is our PARTIES together! We have such a good time! Thank you for the review babe! You are truly a rockstar! Muah!
    ❤ ❤Happy Valentine's Day!❤ ❤
    Yours Truly , Sunny Star [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤Happy Valentine's Day!❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

17. I'm feeling naughty today!!

18. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]