Sunny Star - her name says it all

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by ShutterBug, Dec 24, 2012.

1. The best way I can describe Sunny Star is to say she's the most accurately named bunny ever. Amongst a growing list of favorites, she's a definite standout star. And as for "sunny", all I can say is this girl must eat sunbeams and rainbows for breakfast.

After a long drive through snow and gloomy skies, I was feeling a bit down. Seeing Sunny in the lineup was the perfect antidote. I don't think I've ever met anyone so effusively happy. And sexy.

It usually takes me a little while to settle in and get in the mood to party. But Sunny had me ready to go from her first "hello". With that cute little outfit on that hot little body and her glowing personality, there was no question she was going to be an incredible party.

Beginning with me massaging her (probably spending a bit too much time on her irresistibly perfect butt), through amazing sex, to her filling out the remainder of our time giving me a surprisingly relaxing hand massage, her beauty and sensuality made for a memorable experience.

Thanks Sunny! I look forward to spending more time with you.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!
    NICE!!!! :lol: :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Great review, Shutterbug! You definitely summed up Sunny pretty well in your review.

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Sounds like the Sunny I just met last week. She is really cute and "bubbly" isn't she?

5. Well said ShutterBug, sounds like you had a great time! It's impossible to not be happy in Sunny's presence!

6. Thank you so much, this is very sweet!! I had a fun time with you and i look forward to seeing you again. You had me smiling the whole time, and it was very hard to not be so wonderful around you! I hope see you next time you come in here!

Its very nice to see that others agree with you :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Im ready to see you again and again and AGAIN!

8. Very nice of you! That definately sounds like Sunny! Love her!

9. I feel like you can read me like a open book! Or is it because I am an open book! I do wear my heart on my sleeve and wear them kindly! Im very approachable and I love a kind spirited gentleman! I am fun, bubbly and a WHIP in the bedroom! Hold on tight guys! :) Enjoy your adventures with me~ SUNNY BUNNY~

Until Then [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Sunny you shine so Brightlyxoxo... Your so sweet and lovable..

11. I wuv you my luvins

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awesome Review!

13. Go Ahead! Say my NAME :p

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great Review;-)

15. Perfect name, it matches me so well! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I'm feeling naughty today!!

17. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]