Sunny Star and Stacy Tyler

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

I was sitting around in the parlor talking to everyone. It had been a great day alredy, and Stacy Tyler and Sunny Star were keeping me company. We were just having some nice casual talk, until I mentioned that it would be amazing to enjoy both their company at once.

Needless to say, we walked into Stacy's room, and began talking about everything. We all came to an agreement rather quickly, and off we went to set everything up.

Once we made it back down the hallway (With me leading the way.... Knowing the way to Sunny Star's room by this point... Wonder why?) and into Sunny's room.

We began with a nice massage. Feeling those four hands rubbing your back at once, well it is simply amazing. They took their time making sure that I was nice and relaxed. Which I was rather quickly, but they wanted to take extra good care of me, and I was not about to argue with that.

After the massages we began to have a different type of fun. Yes, you guessed it, that type of fun. It was all a man could ask for, and then so much more.

Ones body should not be able to embrace that much pleasure, but that is exactly what happened to me. It was still nice and relaxing, as we continued to talk with each other... Which is one thing that is great about these two. There is never a moment of silence, and they can always come up with something to talk about.

I will go ahead and make note that it was so... intense, that I had to visit with the ranch chiropractor afterwords. My back is not what it once was, and it was pushed to the limit with both of these ladies. And I would not have it any other way.

I would like to thank them both for such an amazing time. And I look forward to many more parties in the future.

2. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

A very well written report for two lovely ladies!! Sunny Starr and Stacy Tyler sound like an awesome tandem!! :D :wink:

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

NICE!!!! Sounds like a FANTASTIC duo!!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Very nice review. Haven't had the pleasure of meeting Stacy yet.

5. I love this review Dane! Stacy Tyler is EXTREMELY sexy, very fun, and there is never a dull moment with her. I had so much fun in the party! I hope we can do it again when you come back, I love playing with you two!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I had an awesome time with you guys! Can't wait to see you again!!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. =] OMG YOU LUCKY BASTARD1!! LOL XD BET YOU ENJOYED IT

8. Anytime you wanna do it again Im ready and waiting for ya MMMmmmmm!

9. Nice review. Sounds like a fun time was had. :wink:

10. He defiantly sprang into action and I had a rodeo of a good time! Got the bruise to prove it! Hahhah

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

HOTT Rodeo;-)

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Whoa! What a hot review! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. I'm feeling naughty today!!

14. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]