Share something about yourself people wouldn't guess with Alexa Wu

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Mar 6, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Didn't know you could do a blimp ride, how was it? Which base do you work from?

lover5, Travis89 and charlie_k like this.
  2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Ya it was through a company at Moffet Field. It was an environmental clean up project at Moffet Field in 2012

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I used to take walks down the street from there and get cookies from Specialtys. Maybe we passed each other and didn't even know. Small world

lover5 and charlie_k like this.
  4. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I used to have meetings in there they have sandwiches as well they have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with bananas and apples in it so tasty. And there coffees , cookies and pastries were so good. Ya maybe we saw each their so many pretty women I probably saw you and said Damm that girl is fine. Small world for sure [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. My favorite. Action and comedy movie is the Fifth Element

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

their cookies and breads out of the oven are the best.
    Pastries too. Yummy

lover5 likes this.
  7. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Bruce Willis is bad ass in everything, Did you watch Death Wish?

lover5 likes this.
  8. Not yet I have it on my Hull list

Sent from my VK700 using Tapatalk

AlexaWu likes this.
  9. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Ya he go's hard in that movie it's a good one;):)

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Yes they are very very busy place :D:p:p:D

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I was a VIP driver for president Clinton and his staff one time and was able to meet him.

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Did you ever have any incidents where people were coming up to the car and trying to block so you had to call for backup or anything like that?

13. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

No we moved in a motorcade with secret service and police he rode in his limo and we had staffers in our SUV,S the road was blocked off everywhere we drove

AlexaWu likes this.
  14. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

I am John Galt - The mystery is solved

15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Am learning to do house repairs!

origlegman likes this.
  16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]You indeed are a remarkable woman Alexa. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  17. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I write short stories

Most of the time the lovely ladies of the ranches are in them

18. Alexa I know this is very personal but one thing no one else would know about me is I am 31 years old and never owned a Sex toy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;) [smilie=hi ya!.gif]I was just a drummer in a rock and roll band. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] ;)

joe carbols, AlexaWu and Travis89 like this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

You have a delightful singing voice too!

origlegman and joe carbols like this.
  21. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

I guess that would make @origlegman ”Just a Singer in a Rock and Roll Band” by the Moody Blues

Hey wait a minute this is not that thread or forum.

oh well it does fit. I think @origlegman does a kick ass polka with yours truly.

AlexaWu and origlegman like this.
  22. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Today is month 23 of sobriety. I am still going strong.

23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

It's a hard journey and am very proud of you @Davefem

Davefem likes this.
  24. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Thank you girlfriend . It is a good journey.

AlexaWu likes this.
  25. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Congratulations @Davefem on 23 months of sobriety. That is quite an accomplishment. I look forward to meeting you some time after the Pandemic ends but until then keep up the GREAT WORK! I am sure you are up for it for eternity!!!

Congratulations to @AlexaWu for hitting a milestone earlier today. Way to go Attractive Alexa. Its good to know someone deserving like @Davefem was able to get this once in a lifetime milestone!!!!!!

AlexaWu and Davefem like this.
  26. Davefem
    Chat with Me

Davefem Active Member

Update. It has been 2 years and 3 days of sobriety. I feel real good. I accepted me as myself.

lingerieluvrm and origlegman like this.
  27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Congratulations Dave on your continuing success! Your resolve speaks volumes. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Davefem likes this.
  28. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I once ended up in Paris France without knowing it, was getting on a flight back to my home country Morocco in North Africa.. didn’t pay attention that the flight itinerary said there was suppose to be a connecting flight I guess, so when I got off the plane after sleeping all ten hours I realized that I was in France! So I had to get a hotel for the night, everything was sold out so ended up staying at this 1000$ a night fancy hotel which was really beautiful Renaissance decorated .. when traveling nothing is set in stone and that’s why I love it, you get to experience all kinds of cool adventures.

Sometimes my brain gets so distracted to the point I don’t pay attention to really important things, haha!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  29. IMG_0007.jpg
    No one would guess that this is me 3 days after I was born. The doctors and my mom god rest her soul refereed to me as a miracle baby

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Davefem likes this.
  30. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

I suffered third-degree burns over 20 percent of my body at age 7, turned 8 in the hospital, took two years to fully recover. My chest looks like a relief map. Sadly, I have no photos from those years...

31. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Wow, that is some serious wrestling. I used to photograph the state championship high-school wrestling tournament in Stockton, CA (University of the Pacific). I'll have to see if I have any good photos from those days.

32. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Me, too, but I'm mostly a trout/salmon fisher. Warm water species (other than panfish) aren't edible (at least not to me) and MOST warm-water species (Esp catfish) have a LOT more mercury in them. So other than panfish, I don't eat warm-water species. If you read the California Fishing regs, lots of mercury-in-the-fish information. Worthy reading, though I know 99 percent of Americans don't like to read.

origlegman likes this.
  33. I can put both my legs over my head!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

origlegman and Clark DM like this.
  34. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I got into a food fight with Samson (The Sacramento Kings Mascot) on my first day of working concessions at the old Kings Arena.

Surprisingly, I was not fired.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Photography is one of my passions. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)