Share something about yourself people wouldn't guess with Alexa Wu

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Mar 6, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Natural presenters are hard to come by. You're incredible!
    One of my favorite classes in college was Speech and Debate. It helped the introvert in me be more comfortable with all eyes on me. Staring at the back of the wall didn't hurt either :p What topics are your speeches on?

2. It’s definitely a passion I’m always up to learning something new I plan on visiting the ranches to really learn about the opposite sex and also I’ve read so many great stories about the place I think it’ll be a memorable experience

the lectures I find online YouTube is one of my favorite places to go, apps are a plus too EDX is my favorite.

AlexaWu likes this.
  3. Better yet, she was taking pictures of me too and laughing.. no help whatsoever Mrs. :D

AlexaWu likes this.
  4. Inter species love... it could be. :p For real orangutan's love me there. We went into the jungle and the Orang usually avoid people. A big male came down from the trees and tossed a branch near me. He just was hanging there looking at me. I started whistling at him and holding out my hand like he was a big dog :eek: The wife said "what the hell are you doing, he could rip your arm off"... I think they like the non-Asian light hair.. it's unique there ;)

AlexaWu likes this.
  5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Sounds interesting. Would love to read about your experience once it's written if you are open to sharing.

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Have to agree with the Mrs. We can't predict how an animal will react, don't taunt Mr! Stay in one piece :)
    Looking forward to seeing the pics the Mrs. took :p

7. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Anything you want, when it comes to speeches, I can do it all, including but not limited to why sex work should be legal, and yes I fully admit that right now I sound egotistical, and admittedly I am a little bit when to comes to this particular skill.

But it's the only thing I'm great at.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Oldster and AlexaWu like this.
  8. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support @Hiker dude sadly not many people even know who Dan Gable was, He was a perfect athlete only losing once in his entire life I was just happy I was able to score on him He was so fast and nimble he put that cradle on and I rolled out then into him and he just made it tighter he rolled me back on the mat two seconds later it was over. But... I remember it like yesterday

Oldster, AlexaWu and (deleted member) like this.
  9. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Ah.... the famous Orangutan Double Leg Takedown with the Double Arm Bar moves. She had to be quick to sink that in so fast. I hope you and Mrs @Florida Couple had a great time. Maybe next year at Wrestle Mania we can see you perform. I understand WWE has their training center in Florida. I'll pay good money to see you and the Orangutan go at it again A Revenge Match!!!

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  10. Oh yeah, that is a memory you will take to the grave. We obviously are close in age. Always been a wrestling fan. Had good friends who wrestled. It was always between football and track for me and I needed a break between seasons, so I never tried out. They all said I was a natural. Oh well. One of my favorite movies is about a HS wrestler, Vision Quest with Matthew Modine. Have you seen it and if not check it out. I can’t tell you how many times I have seen this movie. Great sound track!

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. that would be epic [smilie=happy.gif]

AlexaWu likes this.
  12. I don’t right but I’m definitely down for sharing can’t wait to meet you when the ranches open!

AlexaWu likes this.
  13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to it! Both meeting you and the ranches reopening [smilie=happy.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I enjoy Mountain Biking. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] ;)

AlexaWu likes this.
  15. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

This sounds fun! Haven't tried it before

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I have been in the tunnels that run beneath our Nation’s Capital Building and ridden on their train. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2020
    AlexaWu likes this.
  17. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I walk at least 2 miles a day with my dogs

18. I’m a junk food junkie, but the truth of the matter is I like good stuff just as much as bad stuff. :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Fishing is one of my favorite hobbies. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Oldster and AlexaWu like this.
  20. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

I've walked on the Great Wall of China....

AlexaWu likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I’ve been to the top of the Washington Monument. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

AlexaWu likes this.
  22. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I have been. 200 foot under ground,in a Chicago Il . Water pumping station. I driven an 18 wheeler in a Walmart superstore..While under construction.

AlexaWu likes this.
  23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

How was your walk and how were the crowds? Have always wanted to go!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hoping to see some photos.. cough ahem!

25. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

This calls for some story telling. Please share the details (if you feel comfortable).

26. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

About which one?"...........

27. One 0f my favorite Movie Musicals is Les Misérables and that I love Disney Movies

AlexaWu likes this.
  28. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

As many as you feel comfortable sharing ;)

29. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Which Disney movies are your favorites?

30. Aladdin is one of my favorites you can't beat Robin Williams. my newest favorite is Christopher Robin because it brings me back to my childhood. The Lion king is my second favorite both versions are amazing, Beauty and the beast is another good one.

AlexaWu likes this.
  31. One other thing no one knows is I enjoy Nicolas Sparks movies and other Chick Flicks. Not many guys can say that

AlexaWu likes this.
  32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Favorite 'chick flick' movies?

33. Titanic, The Longest Ride, Best of Me, Letters to Juliet, The Lucky one, Endless Love, The Notebook

AlexaWu likes this.
  34. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Have only seen "Titanic" and "The Notebook" on your list. Will check out the other movies, thank you!

35. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I got to ride on a blimp one time and toured the SanFrancisco bay and Silicon Valley. I was working on a base and the guy from NASA got me a seat and I took Ariel photos of our construction site and change in elevations.

AlexaWu likes this.