Ruby Rae the Beautiful

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by brentpew, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Review,
    I would like to let everyone know about a very special woman out at the Love Ranch. Her name is Ruby Rae. I was looking at the message board one day and I seen some of her pictures and I said OH MY I have to party with her. So, I sent a PM and she responded very quickly. She was just so cute and bubbly with her messages. We Send messages back and for about 3 weeks and finally I said that I was just going to do it. So I made a reservation and booked the plane ticket.

Now the hard part having to wait almost 2 months before I got to met this magnificent woman. We sent messages back and forth the whole time which helped with the anxiety of waiting. Finally my day had come to get on the plane and go to the love ranch. Trip went well no delays or trouble with the rental car. Our appointment was on Saturday night and I arrived on Friday afternoon. So, I called the ranch and asked to be picked up so I could have a drink or two and not get into any trouble with local police. I do suggest you use the pickup service it is cheap (10 buck each way) and keeps you out of trouble. I arrived at the ranch and set at the bar. I was just a bundle of nerves. The bar tender got me a drink and ask who did you want to see and I said Ruby Rae. The bar tender called and told her that I was here to see her. And before I knew it Ruby was hugging me at the bar. My god she was beautiful in her leopard bathing suit. I just couldn’t talk. I was at a loss for words. She did most of the talking and finally I loosened up and showed her on my phone which picture got me out there. Then she asked me what were my plans for this evening. I said that I would like to have a small party tonight and the overnight tomorrow night. We went to her room to negotiate and she was more than fair. We also negotiated an hour with Katrina during our party on Saturday night which was very nice of her.

Now for the small party on Friday night we negotiated 25 minutes. When she took off her clothes. I just couldn’t believe that this beautiful woman was really here with me. Boy was I nervous then. Guys I just don’t know how to put this into words here but she is just a stunningly beautiful woman with incredible passion. She really enjoys her job if you know what I mean. I wish I could go into more detail here, but for being a gentleman I will have to leave it at that.

Now for the overnight we negotiated an outdate/overnight. So I arrived at the ranch about 1 ½ early and talked with the other girls in the parlor before my time with Ruby Rae. I had a really good time talking with Frenchie, Cindi, Jazzy, Annie and Katrina in the parlor. They were so nice as to let me take naughty pictures of them in the parlor. Dam there is heaven on earth!! Then Ruby came out in a Summer dress and was ready for our night together. I was just the luckiest guy on earth on this Saturday night. We went to a Mexican restaurant and had a very good meal. Now guys if you did not know this. she is intelligent as she is beautiful. We got back to the ranch and she took me to the bungalow room I think she called it. This room has everything big screen TV, Jacuzzi tub, sex swing and a big king size bed for the obvious. Hehe Well we started off in the Jacuzzi tub and again her body is just magnificent to die for. We talked for awhile and then she got that look of I want you NOW. So, we moved onto the bed. There again being a gentleman I am going to leave the rest to the imagination. Just keep in mind I had 2 beautiful woman in the same room wanting me at the same time. GOD DAM did I have a good time. The two girl BJ was the best thing that I have ever experienced. This was the best medicine for my middle age crisis that I can think of!

Now I would like to thank Ruby and Katrina for giving me the best night of my entire life. I will never forget our time together. For this I am eternally grateful!! Ruby Don’t forget I have already booked for next years party. How are we going to top this?

Brent

2. :D!!!!!!!!!!!! Our overnight was awesome, baby! From the night before, to the dinner, to our alone time, to our time with Katrina, to our more alone time, and then waking up for some more of "the obvious" on the king size bed! ;) I had a great time with you and I can't wait until next year when we get to do it all over again. Like I told you, each time just gets better and better! We just have more of a connection to keep building on, and that's the best part of this job. You are a great man, and I thank you so much for such a lovely review.

Muah!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I really enjoyed doing the smaller party the night before our big party. It was a nice little appetizer :D

4. Guys I had the time of my life that night. The only thing that she forgot was to make me the breakfast that she promised me the night before. HAHA I really didn't have time anyway. I had to catch a plane. Funny thing about the plane. Keep in mind Ruby kept me up almost all night which was a good thing and I got on the plane exhausted. I slept for 2.5 hours on the plane. The lady next to me was pissed at me. I asked her why are you so mad at me and she replied you snored for 2.5 hours ya know. I just laughed and apologized and told her that I was out partying last night with a very beauiful girl. I just got the look of death from her.

Brent

5. Oh, it was! :D

6. Haha, I'm sorry about the breakfast! I gave you something else that was yummy in the morning... :)
    Hahaha, poor lady. Your snoring did keep me up a little bit during our three hour sleep session :D

7. got to love red heads

RubyRae likes this.
  8. :) Yes, ma'm! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Redheads are the best! No denying it :)

10. Bahahaha.

11. Peaches? ;)

12. I can't wait until February! :)

13. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Ruby and Katrina make quite the combo, lucky you!

RubyRae likes this.
  14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Who doesn't?
    I do. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I wouldn't mind being in a combo with Jill, though! :twisted:

16. Hehe, this I know to be true! :twisted: From a lot of lovely experiences!

17. It was quite enjoyable :) We had a lot of fun and did a lot of different activities!

18. It's recommended ;)

19. Oh come on! I'm quite lucky! All my clients are great people whom I greatly enjoy spending time with! :)

20. I think it's attractive to be humble :)

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very nice review! Go, Ruby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Lol! It's a good part :) Who wouldn't like a two girl blow job?!?!

23. :oops: Making me blush, snicks!

24. Haha, thank you! I wouldn't change my hair color, or anything for that matter! I love being me!

25. Thank you, Natalia! :) You're a sweetie!

26. I recommend it :D I love Katrina!

xoxo

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the review, brentpew! Hope you've been well!

[​IMG]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member