Ruby & Katrina - Adventure of a Lifetime!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TopCat, Oct 12, 2011.

1. In the best tradition of notorious twosomes like Butch & Sundance, Bonnie & Clyde and Thelma & Louise, the new double trouble duo of Ruby & Katrina will charm and disarm you with their distracting beauty and mischievous minds and, once your guard is down, they'll launch their amorous assault on your defenseless body, taking you on the wildest joyride of your life. Be forewarned, this exhilarating adventure is not for the faint-hearted! When these two bad-ass babes team-up to overwhelm you with their playful passion and sensual skills, they will leave you unable to resist their stimulating shenanigans. These two very naughty hotties are packing some serious heat and you will be totally at their mercy when they come after your family jewels! Not only will these lusty larcenists take your breath away as they have their way with you, but, once you are blissfully dazed and confused by their arousing actions, they'll deftly steal your helpless heart and possess it always from that point on. Their is no chance that you'll ever reclaim this prized possession from these felonious femme-fatales, but you would never really want to anyway - I certainly didn't! It's a small price to pay for the adventure of a lifetime. These two most delightful desparados will be forever on my "most wanted" list. You might want to add Ruby and Katrina to yours, if you dare!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I think they are in other "most wanted" list as well.
    Ruby and Katrina sure make a great pair for a unforgettable party.
    Great review TopCat!!!!

3. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

I've read good things about the Ruby and Katrina sexytime adventures... good to see their reputation as a duo is rising.

great write up, nice use of adjectives in there, really took it to a higher level :)

4. It was a hot time indeed! You had the greatest look of pure ecstasy on your face! I am glad that you paired us together and we even have our own nicknames for our booties ;) Haha! Like I have told you before, you are a great man and I love reading your amazing reviews. You have a gift with words my dear!

xoxo
    <3 Ruby Rae

5. Thanks, ladies, for the positive feedback! It was truly my pleasure to do the "research" for this review! The inspiration comes very easily when you have two mesmerizing muses like Ruby and Katrina to write about. Can't wait to collaborate on another piece with my two favorite femme fatales! :D Until then, take good care of my hijacked heart - I know it's in very good hands!

Sweet Dreams - TopCat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Oooo! I like the idea of being someone's muse! Can't wait until we can get our hands on you again!

7. Katrina wrote:
    Well if you recall, I could barely walk or talk once you two devilish dynamos were done with me, but I could definitely smile - a lot! :D I suppose I've finally recovered enough to get back in the ring for round two with this tempting tag team. I would definitely like to find out if a mere mortal could survive a second tyrst with this tenacious twosome. A man's gotta do what he's gotta do in the name of "research!" :wink:

8. Ruby wrote:
    I feel a bit of writer's block coming on. :wink: Think I might need another session with my amazing muses to get the creative juices flowing again! Can't wait to be in your very capable hands once more. Always a pleasure! :D

9. We can give you some inspiration to cure that writer's block :D Come on over and let's fix that right away!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. You my friend are one lucky dog...errr... I mean cat. Individually- YES! Collectively- NO
    Yes Mr. TopCat, you are one lucky guy!

11. Slednx wrote:
    No doubt, Slednx. :wink: And I thank my lucky stars everyday for leading me to these two heart stealing naughty hotties! :D

12. I agree! ;) We have the only cure for you TopCat! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Do you hear that TopCat? The ONLY cure ;)

13. I agree, Slednx. A very lucky guy indeed :)

14. We are quite a duo together! and we had a great time with TopCat :)

15. Glad to hear you survived and are ready for round two, TopCat! I'd say the first round made you a demi-god and if you survive round two we shall kneel before you chanting "We're not worthy". These two definitely seem like a force of nature to be reckoned with. Great review. [smilie=happy.gif]

16. TopCat is most definitely a champ! We can't wait to go another round with him! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. snickerss wrote:
    I'm glad you enjoyed the review, snickerss. It was my great pleasure to write it for these two remarkably gifted and giving young ladies! And it was no harder to write than it was to become hopelessly enchanted by these two rising stars.
    My only hope is that my words will help draw attention to these two very deserving and delightful desperados and that others may also discover the pleasure of having their hearts held captive by these heavenly hotties.

18. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

19. snickerss wrote:
    It was, snickerss. Ruby and Katrina earned my unconditional devotion with their heart stealing passion for pleasing this lucky "victim" of their vices. They definitely left me smiling and wanting more! :D

I, too, am totally enamored with the photo in your signature, snickerss - it's beyond bewitching! This is why Ruby may just be the ultimate "thief of hearts." [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review, TopCat! You picked two lovely ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Haha, it's a lotta fun :D I always enjoy it just as much as they do!

xoxo

22. Thank you, Natalia!

xoxo

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a duo I love to have in my bed....always [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. I miss Katrina! :(

25. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

I'm sure you do. She is such a sweet and beautiful woman. I hope she's doing well, wherever life has taken her...

26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

27. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

great nicknames for these hot babes[smilie=happy.gif]

28. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]