About Me Roxy- The "In-Between"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

That's a good way of explaining it! Guys, book her today!

2. That's what's great about you (or part of the long list) is you're so well rounded, you have a lot of different facets to offer any lucky guy.

VioletSage likes this.
  3. Thank you, Alice! You contribute so much with your presence and magnitude! :)

4. P.S. If you have not seen Alice's interview on Night Line about healthcare, you need to! She made all of us so proud!

VioletSage likes this.
  5. She is sweet girl !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Not quite the girl next door type.

Tattoos yes, but not quite the goth or indie type.

Slender, with meat on the bones.

Chill, with dry wit and goofiness.

A new version of the old scene.

:)

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Book a party with her today!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Not the classic girl next door, but definitely the type of girl I'd want next door to me ;-)

9. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

10. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

11. Book a party with this lovely lady.

XOXO
    Selena Valdez

12. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

I ADORE ROXY.
    Girl, you're so legit and seeing the genuine smile you have after leaving any party, and THEIR smile is so inspiring.
    This woman never disappoints, I can't wait until I'm lucky enough to get pulled in with the golden goddess [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Book with beauty her smile is priceless

14. Thank you all for your kindness and support! Everyone has their part in making the Ranches wonderful places to be :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Sounds like you offer a little bit of everything, Roxy! :)

16. Roxy is a little bit of everything, and that makes her a delight to spend time with.

17. I still fondly remember when you and I were neighbors in the corner lair! :)

18. I love this post Roxy! Thanks for sharing it!

19. Feel free to message me on here, or drop by and say hi when you're in the neighborhood! :)

20. Actually, Roxy offers a lot of everything!!!

21. MistyLane
    Chat with Me

MistyLane Party starter at Sagebrush Ranch

Roxy you are everyone's type! Such a sweetheart and will never let you down!!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

She is sexy and adorable!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Book this sexy bunny today guys!!!!

XOXO,

Bobbi Besos

24. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

I've never had a "type," but guess if I did the lady would have many of your same qualities [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Roxy is more than just an in between she can be your everything.

FumbleNutts likes this.
  26. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Loved reading about you girl! Book this babe today! <3 [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

She really offers it all- book her up quickly!

28. Oh wow this made me blush, it was like a song lyric xo

29. If you’re not sure what’s next, let’s blaze a new trail together :)

30. 59FenderSuper
    Chat with Me

59FenderSuper Well-Known Member

Sweetheart, as kind as you've been to me during my recent travails, you deserve all the kindness in the world. We all do.

31. This is a great post to get to know you better, glad I took the time to read it!

32. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I think when I first met you I was in a transition point in my brothel partying and wasn't sure of what "type" of lady I wanted to party with. I've been thinking, when you created this thread 3 years ago were you thinking about me? I had been going to the brothels for 6 1/2 years before my first party with you, I had 60 parties with 30 different ladies with a few repeat favorites. My "type" of girl has changed a lot after I partied with you and it's not all about physical looks like it used to be, it can be different things as time goes on and even a spontaneous "I'm curious" that turns me on with different girls. Both of us are not always the same, and that makes it fun and interesting for me when we do different things in our parties.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  33. I actually was thinking of not just you, but also a few others I’ve encountered who were ready to step outside their comfort zones with a lady who was a little different than they normally would have chosen. Whether they were looking for a new favorite or crossing a feature off the bucket list, I admire that. :)

RunningSquirrel and isurfer like this.
  34. You are so awesome Roxy!!! Xoxoxo