About Me Roxy- The "In-Between"

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Jan 17, 2016.

1. So are you, gorgeous! It’s so good to see your smiling face! :)

2. A little older, but I’m not a mother so I’m not a MILF. Is there a term for this? :)

grizzly likes this.
  3. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Cougar roflmao:p:D:D[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

But you are very beautiful and young still!

isurfer likes this.
  4. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

From the first time I enter the doors of the Sagebrush to now, @RoxyGold has welcomed me with open arms! I always hope she's there when I visit so we can catch up and have great talks. She listens, gives out great advice and wants all of us to have a memorable time.
    Sexy, open minded ,so much fun to hang out with...you can't go wrong. Book this awesome lady!

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  5. Coming up on cougar status, I like that! Rawr! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  6. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

I like it too. Not that there is anything wrong with me partying with younger ladies, but my most recent parties have been with you, @baileypaige and @Misty Lane so I've been recently on a cougar hunt, lol.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  7. Roxy just too beautiful for words

8. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see you again...hope to see you soon!

9. Well, you were the Safari King at the Jungle party last summer, so it certainly fits :)

10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@RoxyGold were you previously a Bunny in 2016? I was watching an old Dennis interview and it showed a tea party with Harley and maybe you.

11. Nope. I have only worked at the Sagebrush because I love it here :)

Pizza Man likes this.
  12. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

You know where I want you 'in between', sweetheart [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. DAMN SKIPPY :)

FumbleNutts likes this.
  14. Roxy words cannot express how we feel about you and all the young ladies not just at your places but every place!! Delicious delectable delightful

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @RoxyGold with many memorable experiences to cum!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Thank you honey! Very sweet of you! :)

17. I’m hanging around on here all the time! Get to know me! :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  18. 098B5BE2-2504-4368-B3D1-08E1D8415ABD.jpeg

Not too big, not too small... ;)

19. 45CA7F9A-4705-4DED-A922-0B1C11D03347.jpeg
    A little cushion for the pushin’ ;)

lover5 and AlexaWu like this.
  20. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Meow meow foxy Roxy!
    Someone take this lady on a date! Eeryone will be wishing they were lucky you[smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Plenty of cushion :eek: to be pushed indeed. Last time I saw you I should have done plenty of pushin ;) But I will always remember how nice you were to me and you did cheer me up. You are to cool and special[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]