Round 2 with SUNNY STAR (10-19-12)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Last night at the LRN, I had only one thing on my mind: Sunny Star. She has actually been on my mind since our first party together a month or so ago. But for some reason, our schedules never seemed to line up for a reunion. Last night, I was determined to find her and party once more. I walked into the parlor and looked around and didn't see her. I asked Jade if she was around and she indicated she was probably in her room. Jade needed assistance with a small project, so I volunteered. When we were done and back in the parlor, there was Sunny in all her beautiful glory!

She was wearing a hot black and white tuxedo-style corset with matching heels and frilly panties. We sat in the parlor for a little while playing catch-up. She and Cherry Bang and Ally James danced for me for a bit before Sunny plopped herself in my lap. We kissed for a bit in the parlor before I finally whispered in her ear that I was ready for some fun!

We made it to her room and could not keep our hands off of each other. We were doing some serious foreplay, like a couple of teenage kids with raging hormones aplenty. Or maybe more like a couple who hadn't seen each other in 6 months or more and were finally reunited for a night of passion. And this was all before we even visited the Hooker Booker! :mrgreen:

We spoke very little. We just kissed and caressed and fondled away before she finally pulled me by the hand and led me visit Adrienne. Once the business end was taken care of, we almost got carried away right there in the hallway! But I definitely didn't want to put on a show for the folks in the office, nor any ladies with their guests doing tours, etc. LOL!

Sunny is an amazing kisser; a passionate lover; and a beautiful, sincere, genuine young lady. The time we shared together was some of the most intense, stimulating sex I have had recently. She puts her all into her party and you never, NEVER leave unsatisfied. She will definitely have your cup overflowing.

Gentlemen: I will say this - if you have not had the pleasure of visiting Sunny Star at the LRN, get thee to Mound House immediately! I take my recommendations very seriously and I have NO doubt that, given the opportunity, Sunny will fulfill your heart's deepest desires.

Sunny: You continue to amaze me with your sweetness, your gentle spirit, your beauty, your sincerity, your genuineness, your passion and your sensuality. I was SO happy to have spent more time with you last night and cannot begin to express how much I loved our time together. I look forward to seeing you again in the very, VERY near future!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Crock Harker, I love this review!! You always give me goose-bumps with your kind, loving words, and every single touch! :) I am very happy that I have been able to meet you, get to know you, and party with you! I could tell you anyting Crock! The whole night replayed in my head reading this review, so thanks for not only once, but twice of our fun fun night baby! ;) Hehehe Miss you already boo! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Kisses comin your way!1

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

I loved that you kept calling me "Crock Harker" during our party! Heheheh You have definitely gotten yourself into my head and I love that about you. I am starting to crave our time together. Can't wait for Round 3!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al!

6. Crock always knows how to put actions into words! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. I cant wait either, Crock Harker! ;) Its good to know you are starting to crave me, so I know its not one sided! Hehehehe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Crock Harker, I miss you! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

I miss you more!!

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] What a great review! I can't t wait to savor a Sunny experience! :mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I am not sure thats possilbe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I cannot wait either! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

XXXtra Naughty Thoughts!

14. This was so long ago! Fun to look back on ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I'm feeling naughty today!!

16. [smilie=hot over you.gif]Saturdays make me horny! Come play with me today! [smilie=hot over you.gif]