Rockin New Years Eve with Cindi Larue

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nalesirusd, Jan 13, 2012.

1. On New Years Eve, I had the honor and privilege to meet and party with one of the hottest and one of the most beautiful ladies I have ever been around, none other then Miss Cindi Larue. I had been planing this visit for months and we really hit it off. Before the party we talked some as we got to know each other. Then we got down to business. We came to terms for a party and I was ready for the time of my life. I'll say this, I have never been so into a girl in to a girl in my life. Her soft skin and her smooth elegant breasts really got my mojo working. She was a good teacher too about sex, but it wasn't just about the sex. I sang the song "Love Song" by Selena Gomez to her and she playfully giggled. She had it on her CD player as I was singing it to her. I would love to party with her again at some point because Cindi Larue plays through my mind like a symphony. [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. It was so much fun, I had a blast teaching you. Next time we should role play.
    Hugs and kisses
    Cindi

3. Had a complete blast with you

4. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Cindi is a very sweet lady!

6. Thank you baby, I do my best.

7. It was a very hot party. :D

8. You bet it was [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

9. Nice reviews !!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Cindi,anytime spent with you is a Rockin' time! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I'll rock anyone's world, because I love what I do. :mrgreen:

12. So glad you had a great time! Not surprising, though! I've heard excellent things about Cindi's parties!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a hot way to start New Years Nales. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I'm sure he had more than he was bargin for lol. He was wonderful to have.

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

What a sweet review Nales. Cindi is indeed fun and a great teacher. I saw it my self [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. I certainly had a blast that night with Cindi Larue. It was like a dream that came alive.

17. It sure was right. I hope to see you again sweety.

18. What an amazing party to start out the new year. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. You always had a way to make me blush. :D