Remy Martin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Éros, Apr 2, 2015.

1. In order to describe my latest encounter with Ms. Remy Martin, I’m tempted to use some worn out superlatives, such as wonderful, fantastic, etc. But such a description would not be accurate or fair to a classy lady. Remy is class personified. Whenever I’ve been with her, the most important object of her attention is me. She has an innate talent to make you feel completely at ease. You can enjoy a full spectrum of emotions with Remy-from warm and cuddly, to sexy and menacing, especially if she gets her whips out. In the latter case, it is only to punish those bad boys who come her way. And for me I think I’ve become incorrigible, and I will need more correction under her firm but gentle touch.

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Great party
    its always nice to feel a connection w the one u r in bed with [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you Eros, I enjoy all of the moments we share together, especially when you've been a "Bad Boy" who needs correction :twisted:!!!!
    I look forward to our next adventure together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] .

4. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I couldn't agree more CJX!!!!

5. Remy has a way of correcting those who need/want corrected! mmmmmmmmm GREAT REVIEW!!

6. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

I guess you're right, but you would know Sin!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Yes Remy Martin is one very beautiful woman. and I am so proud to call her my friend. just as proud that I am good friends with Sindy Sky

8. What a cool format you used OP- We know Remy rocks so there's no need for a blow by blow? Just a direct and to the point recap of what's so stunning about her method of getting you back into line. So sexy!

9. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

dreamscometrue and torontoral like this.
  12. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

No matter if you've spent time with me already or not, email me now to craft the Remy Martin experience of a lifetime, and lets share the treasured memories we make together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]