About Me Random Fun Facts

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by Natasha Star, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

NatashaSmall.jpg

I thought it would be fun to just put some random facts about myself. Please tell me something random about you, too!

15 Random Fun-Facts About Natasha Star

1.) I can fold my tongue in threes, as well as the more common single "taco tongue" fold.

2.) Immediately after showering I wrap myself tightly in my towel for about thirty seconds before actively drying off. I have done this since childhood. It is like a morning hug to myself.

3.) I have written 6 full-length novels. Two are published.

4.) I am extremely good at keeping secrets.

5.) Natural Brew's Chai Cola is my guilty pleasure. I rarely find it in stores.

6.) There is a garden gnome on my writing desk, as well as a shot glass filled with antique keys.

7.) I have a pet guinea pig named Pig-Pig.

8.) I was the quiet, shy girl in high school. One of my teachers never called on me in class because she sincerely thought I was mute until halfway through the year when she saw me talking to a friend in the hall.

9.) Now I can talk at length, but I still prefer to listen.

10.) I have moved over 40 times, and driven across the USA 6 times.

11.) I can read tarot cards.

12.) I have an innie belly button.

13.) I have a high pain tolerance.

14.) If I could have any job in the world, I would be a trapeze artist.

15.) I would choose to lose my sight, touch, and taste/smell before losing my hearing. Nothing makes my heart glow as much as birdsong.

What is something random about you?

2. I can cook Cajun food and I know how bake cakes and cook good food. Also know how you sew clothes . I read mystery books. I enjoy playing games about war on Xbox 360. Cause I lovs seeing the history part when talking about the war in between missions. Plus I can write poetry off my head

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  3. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

These are great! I LOVE Cajun food. Living in Louisiana for a bit was an amazing food experience! I miss boudin so much!!! YUM!!!

And a man who can sew! Fantastic!

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  4. Well I do have a special boudin. For ya. Hehehe

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  5. LanaWest
    Chat with Me

LanaWest Your Model Bunny Girl Next Door

Awwww these are amazing facts! Thanks so much for helping us get to know you better!

Natasha Star likes this.
  6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

I love this post!!!! SO many interesting things about you! I love that you guinea pigs name is PIG PIG :)

Natasha Star likes this.
  7. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

Post pictures of pig-pig lol teehee!!!

XOXO

~Bobbi Besos

Natasha Star likes this.
  8. Wow, that’s quite an accomplishment to have written 6 books. You’ll have to tell me more sometime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  9. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

LOL!! Perfect [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryan Degeyter likes this.
  10. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Hehehe! I couldn't think of a name for her, so I used Pig-Pig as a temporary, and then it just stuck. She runs circles and squeals when you say it. It is very cute :)

11. Very cool & interesting facts about you, @Natasha Star!

I love that you have a pet guinea pig! So cute :D

Natasha Star likes this.
  12. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

I will! I go home for a bit in a few days, and will snap some photos then. She's a blonde beauty. :D

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  13. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Sure! They were created over the span of about 15 years, so I'm more of a slow but steady type of writer.

14. Thank you for your great thread Natasha!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses from Air Force Amy!

15. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

These are such fun little tidbits about you especially with the guinea pig...

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

16. t-wolves1
    Chat with Me

t-wolves1 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the fun facts. It is great to learn more about you. What were your book about?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I love this post! Thank you for sharing! A random fact about me...I love penguins! We can almost have them as pets in MN...hehe

18. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

You’re so beautiful & intriguing ! This was fun to read! Fun unique traits !!

19. Thank you for sharing your fun facts. They are awesome. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Jimbob69 likes this.
  20. Great post! Thanks for letting us get to know you better:)

21. More than meets the eye when it comes to Natasha! Get to know her! :)

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Total bombshell gentlemen definitely stay the night with this goddess

23. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much, everyone! :):)

OliviaGreen likes this.
  24. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thanks for asking! :) I mainly write in the dark fantasy genre, which contains horror elements that are not intended to scare the reader, as well as having characters who deal with inner struggles. There is an element of magic in everything I write, which is used to explore heavy adult themes in a more lighthearted and fun reading experience. I tend to create my own "magic" instead of relying on preconceived concepts. (So, in other words, there are no typical "vampires" or "wizards" or "leprechauns" or whatever. Everything is a unique creation to fit the theme.)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LarryK and t-wolves1 like this.
  25. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Penguins are awesome!! I got to see some wild penguins off of the coast of Australia of all places, on Kangaroo Island. They were adorable, and they have an adorable name to match... Fairy Penguins! I suggest checking them out if you haven't. They're heart melters. (But they'd probably not enjoy a Minnesota winter... hahah. Indoor pet only ;) )

AveryLee likes this.
  26. Delilah Rae
    Chat with Me

Delilah Rae Where secret desires become realities

It's been so much fun getting to know you while I've been here! I can't wait to learn even more!

27. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Well, I made it home to the frozen north ... and promptly slept over 17 hours!! Yeah, maybe I pushed it a bit on my tour... Pig Pig was excited to see me though, and as promised, here are some pics of my favorite rodent. (I'll post more randomness after I get resettled, too).
    PigPigBody.jpg

PigPigNose.jpg

28. Chanel-Rose
    Chat with Me

Chanel-Rose SLIM GOODY SPLIPPERY WHEN WET

Thanks for giving us a little insight of you, I would love to know more and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. ChloeCakes
    Chat with Me

ChloeCakes Feeling Playful until Dec 17th! 3pm-3am daily

Awwww glad you caught up on some much needed rest!! Hi pig pig!!! Enjoy your vacation babe

30. Kaylee Marie
    Chat with Me

Kaylee Marie Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing your fun facts about you and I love your picture it’s really pretty

31. Glad to see that Pig Pig stays "at home."
    I imagine that if kept at Sagebrush, Pig Pig would probably choose to get verbal during those "parties." Lol.

Fact about me. I've been guilty of having bouts with Sexomnia, although not lately! It's HELL having sex and not remembering.

Welcome to Sagebrushranch
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Natasha Star likes this.
  32. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Lol! Very true! Pig-Pig squeals are not the type of squeals I am for during a party! :D:D:p

Oooooh, do you always know the person at least? Awkward!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. OliviaGreen
    Chat with Me

OliviaGreen Luxury Courtesan

Now theses are fun tiddbits! Thanks for sharing.....

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Natasha Star likes this.
  34. Only one more week to book an unforgettable St Patty's with this amazing lady!

35. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Thanks for reading! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

OliviaGreen likes this.