PHOENIX RISING FINDS PAST "HONEST" REVIEWS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by PhoenixRising, Jun 10, 2017.

1. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Disclaimer: these reviews are from another site... I have yet to figure out how to move them over to this site so I will be posting them as I read them and for those who think Im making them up really don't know me...yet @ all and thats ok; in time you will learn to trust me and I luv proving myself because I know me and my true hearted nature [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] ..my clients and the people that do me; know I more than pride myself on having an honest hustle on every level ;) that being said here is my first of several reviews:
    REVIEW 1: Absolutely sparkling personality, Phoenix Rising can express more with a giggle and a smile than most people can with words
    REVIEW2: Just wanted to say I've been back to enjoy Phoenix Rising several times and I will always my time with this girl
    REVIEW3:
    Phoenix Rising is a very friendly, nice person she made my experience a very memorable one. Did I mention she was AWSOME! Absolutely need to look no further than this one. I'm addicted
    REVIEW4:
    Phoenix Rising is a wild, wonderful lady who really knows how to entertain
    REVIEW5:
    phoenix Rising is a very sensual fun loving lady, I enjoy talking with her as well as watching her do her thing on the stripper pole. She is a gorgeous lady and yes she is fun to be with and party with. She gives one hell of a bj and works it very very well. I did promise her the next time I'm in town, we will have to have a 3some and she knows the lady that we'll be having fun with. Phoenix thank you remembering who I was. I enjoyed our party together and the message you gave me did the trick.I'll be back soon to see you again. believe me when I say you have me as a regular. Thank you and have a wonderful holiday!!!!!!!
    REVIEW6: I can see why Phoenix Rising has so many great reviews. My time with her this morning ( a very late night) was excellent if there is anything negative to say is that her pics. don't do her justice. She is very attractive, great personality and a lot of fun to be with. I will absolutely see her again, Thanks!
    REVIEW7: Phoenix Rising is Great! I had a2girl party with her. But can I say but AWSOME!They are both so hot. Phoenix is very sexy and has a great personality to go with. I am Happy to know her. Happy Birthday Phoenix! .....To be continued! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Congrats great reviews love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tuch2881 likes this.