About Me Outdates with Roxy: how it works

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by RoxyGold, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Hello! With so much talk on the boards about outdates, I wanted to let anyone who might be interested know about what an outdate with me, Roxy, would entail.

The technical definition of an outdate is to leave Ranch property with a lady. The negotiation and booking structure is similar to doing an in-house party, and management would have knowledge of where we are going, hotel room numbers, if we are using the driver service or have our own transportation, et cetera. This is for everyone's safety.

Do you want to spend some time with me not in my personal boudoir or in our fantasy suite? You do? Fantastic! Let's talk about what kinds of things you like doing. My tastes are very diverse and there are lots of fun things always happening in the area, I would like nothing more than to plan something for us. The more we talk about it, the better idea we can get about our adventure. There won't be any sitting through music you don't like, going to a seafood restaurant if you're allergic to fish, or going dancing if you'd rather lounge. If your idea of a great time is to not get out of bed at your hotel and order room service in between romps, that sounds great to me too! And a little secret: I always give extra time as well as many other perks when there is a definite plan and a deposit.

I am excited to hear from you and start planning an epic escape from our worries and our strife :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2017
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a great deal. Anyone would be very lucky to take you out @RoxyGold
    If you need any ideas where to go, just send me a text ;)

LunaMia, VioletSage and REAPER136913 like this.
  3. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

I agree with Jade :) Outdates can be so much fun when they are with a fun lady! And I've heard so many good things about you, Roxy :) xoxo

4. Thank you, ladies! There is so much fun to be had out and about, I hope it happens for all of us! :)

LunaMia likes this.
  5. IMG_0012.JPG
    -----------------------------------

6. Outdate fun is even better with a lovely lady to share the adventure with.

LunaMia likes this.
  7. isisstone
    Chat with Me

isisstone Well-Known Member

A outdate with Miss Roxy is a guaranteed blast and great time! Take me girl out for some fun.

LunaMia and REAPER136913 like this.
  8. Thank you, ladies! Hey, do you think that if there were more of us it would qualify as a double date? ;)

9. baileypaige
    Chat with Me

baileypaige Well-Known Member

Why just have a double date? I think an arm full is the best.

10. Just one of your bodacious boobs is an arm full... but greedy me still wants em both! :)

11. Well put roxy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  12. With the weather warming up, there are lots of options of how to spend a day, a night, or both. Whether it's a quick drive to Tahoe or a quick flight to Las Vegas, we can make every moment together count :)

13. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

come make great memories with roxie today!

14. Summer is coming up, which means lots of great live music! What kind of music do you like? Chances are, it's going to be playing soon at a venue near the Sagebrush! :)

REAPER136913 and RunningSquirrel like this.
  15. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

i would luv to go on an outdate with you Roxy[smilie=be mine!.gif] ok guys bring a friend the more the merrier [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  16. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Roxy is the perfect lady to accompany you on your perfect date!

LunaMia likes this.
  17. Message me on here or email me directly and we can talk about it! :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  18. It just seems like an outdate would make for the most amazing evening. I absolutely can close my eyes and see myself with Jade......, Roxy......., Harley......, CherryLane..................LexiJames.........Hell, I can see myself with ALL of them!

VioletSage and REAPER136913 like this.
  19. All at the same time? I dig it! ;)

20. If you have a great outdate experience you would like to share, please feel free! :)

VioletSage likes this.
  21. Funny girls are the best way with amazing places[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  22. Summer concerts are in full swing! Who do you want to see perform live? :)

23. Roxy this is a great thread! So kind and thoughtful of you to explain a little more!

24. Thank you, Violet! I am always happy to give more info whenever I can :)

25. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Roxy love your post and the great special love out dates ...explore different places with you lover.mmmm very special...gentlemen [smilie=call me.gif]and book your appointment with this gorgeous girl
    20170715_104359.jpg

26. If anyone has any questions or suggestions to add to the topic of outdates, feel free to message me! :)

27. Fun in the sun or get bold in the cold! I'm available the rest of the year, so we can start planning! :)

28. Outdates! Are the best! You will be a great date!!

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome information!!! Book an Out Date with her today for many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Outdates are wonderful, and with Roxy you're assured a great time out on the town.

31. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

32. Colette Wingtouched
    Chat with Me

Colette Wingtouched Kinkster Extraordinaire

You have her info guys and what she wants! Give her a call!

33. Draven Star
    Chat with Me

Draven Star Never stopped being slutty or goth. Sorry, Mom.

An outdate with you sounds like a blast! Who wouldnt wanna make the whole world jealous with a gorgeous lady like you on their arm?! Take this stunner out on the town! <3

ChloeCakes likes this.
  34. Book an outdate with Miss Roxy asap please!

35. This is a great information for those who are curious about going on an outdate for the first time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChloeCakes likes this.