NURU MASSAGE with JADE CAPRI!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Feb 8, 2014.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You and your fine legs slippery on me? YES please.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Funny, I was thinking the same :)
    Anything that we do is a special time.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

aww.. thank you Husker [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It not like anything you have tried before. But be prepared for some body strength :)

5. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Whose body strength? Mine or yours? :)

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

So sweet babe…Me thinks it is about time for another NURU! What do you think? Lots of fun for sure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

7. hmmm this sounds like a fun experience and sounds like one for my bucket list.

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

It should really be on your bucket list TahoeGuy!

9. redwood
    Chat with Me

Glad it is back on the menu…can't wait for the next time. One of the truly amazing parties of all time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Slippery fun!!!!!

11. NURU Massages are so much fun!

12. Oh wow! how fun!!!

13. redwood
    Chat with Me

Jade's parties are always fun. If you want to try something out of the ordinary, then I highly recommend Miss Jade. She will show you how it is done! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. redwood
    Chat with Me

Got to bump this…Jade is so fantastic! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  15. redwood
    Chat with Me

Tonight, Jade and I did nuru party number 3! WOW, it was fantastic! So much sexy fun, especially since I hadn't seen Jade in awhile. Slipping and sliding with Jade is such an amazing experience and so much fun! Can't wait until the next time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol that can happen, but we have a fire place and heat in the room so it makes pleasant. Try are least one more time. Of course I wouldn't mind if it was with me :twisted:

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

we did have a great time. If she return here and the stars line up the right way for your trip to be then, I think it would be a fun party Offroad [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Jade is such an awesome woman! Love you jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. redwood
    Chat with Me

I always feel it is in bad taste to post on one of my threads that you haven't responded to, but it was such a wonderful party that I can't help myself! Since you never respond, must say...Can't wait for number 4! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Both! We both have to slide :)

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think so too. Summer would be a good time for it :)
    Let's talk [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's not for everyone, but definitely a bucket list item for a date of one hour or more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Slipping and sliding, eh? :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Jade Capri likes this.
  24. redwood
    Chat with Me

Always up for some more slipping and sliding with you Jade! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

25. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

26. redwood
    Chat with Me

Did you have something to add to this post?

Jade Capri likes this.
  27. You two are officially renamed the Master and Mistress of Improvisation. This story proves that props don't matter much when true chemistry exists! :wink:

28. Hi I'm new at Love Ranch North. would love to have a drink with you when your in town. GIJEN

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe there you are giving him ideas :mrgreen:

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I still remember that. Although it's not for everyone, they should all try at least once.

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Sooo slippery… fun is just one of the words I use to describe it :twisted:

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is. It's a work out as well hehe

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We always have fun of the most silly things huh?
    I like when a person can do that. Btw, thank you for the recommendation [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Jade is a lot of fun to party with! !!

35. redwood
    Chat with Me

It is always fun! Remember the first time when we kept sliding off the mattress and the one with the giant trash bags. Tpical Jade/Redwood funny experiences! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]