NURU MASSAGE with JADE CAPRI!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Feb 8, 2014.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Jade and I have many different parties over the last three years. We even did a Nuru Massage party a little over a year ago at my suggestion. Unfortunately we didn’t have the right props and almost killed ourselves trying to blow up a cheap air mattress. When Jade suggested we try again, I was totally up for it. So, I got her a good mattress and a pump, so we didn’t use up all of our energy blowing up the mattress. Talk about a party that leaves you breathless:)

The pump blew up the mattress fairly quickly, but we ran into a problem. We had gotten her a tarp for the VIP Room floor and she couldn’t find it. So her solution was to use the biggest trash bags I have ever seen! We both laughed about it...both of us have slept in Egyptian cotton sheets in fancy hotels and here we were partying on a bunch of dumpster sized trash bags. Such luxury! Surprisingly, they worked pretty well!

So, we got everything ready and I laid down on the mat. Then Jade gave me an amazing slipping and sliding nuru massage. I was just hoping neither of us slid out the door. If you have never heard of Nuru massage, it uses a special Nuru gel made from seaweed. The gel is super slippery and when applied to two naked bodies, they slide effortlessly across each other. It was probably the most wonderful massage I have ever experienced. I don’t want to go into too much detail, but we played on the mattress with the added lubrication of the Nuru Gel. Then we rinsed off in the tub before adjourning to the bed to finish the party. It was a truly unique experience...an amazingly sexy and fun party and one I can’t wait to repeat it in a few months. I always feel like going to a brothel is a chance to try new things that really get you excited and are fun...especially when the amazing Jade Capri is involved. She is always up for anything and brings a lot of enthusiasm and creativity to any situation! The Nuru Massage party is definitely one for the menu!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt and Kiteh Kawasaki™ like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Sounds fun redwood!!! Everyone should get slippery with Jade!!!!!

3. redwood
    Chat with Me

Obviously, Jade is my first choice to work on my Slip N Slide techniques with! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Nuru anyone? I want to try.

5. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad you had a great time with this wonderful lady.

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

Is the red mattress still there? Boy, I thought Jade was more thorough than that! You mean to tell me she still hasn't fully cleaned up after that party? Shame on her! Oh well, she is on vacation, so I guess we will have to cut her some slack...lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

That's too funny! You two had a great date !

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

We always have a great date!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

[​IMG]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think so too John :)

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

That is really nice to know [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It was Mike, maybe if we have the time and you want, I can show you ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol... it is Redwood. I don't have room for a blow up one in my bedroom...
    No way shame on me. You will pay for that lol [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It is... actually it was funny and fun.
    We always do.

15. jshusker
    Chat with Me

jshusker Well-Known Member

Wow Jade I didn't know you did a Nuru massage party that would so much fun with you!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. redwood
    Chat with Me

That's the great thing about Jade and I! We always have funny stuff happen to us while we are having fun! Lots of great memories...Hey Jade, how about..."Well, why don't you go for a walk in the snow and cool off"...lol. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. Nuru Sheets.. $200- worth every penny.
    Lasts about 1 year.

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We know each other already and know what a great time it is. You should try it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hahahaha you were so funny!! I was like what? That is the best you have got to say? But it was great… the way you knocked at the door was like. I will take care of this :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Aries :)
    I ordered something like it, just didn't have luck with the deliver. Will order again.

21. jshusker
    Chat with Me

Hi Jade I'm going to have to make time to do a Nuru party with you it sounds like so much fun!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. I have several if u want to borrow. Xo

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think that is a great idea Husker. You will love it. It's different and very sensual.

24. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Jade, thanks for the info!

25. jshusker
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to try this type of party it will be so much fun!!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

26. redwood
    Chat with Me

Each lady does it different and I believe Jade does it the BEST! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. jshusker
    Chat with Me

That's good news now I'm going to have to make time to see her!!!!

28. redwood
    Chat with Me

A trip to Jade's room is always worth the trip! Nuru or not!

29. jshusker
    Chat with Me

You got that right!!!!

30. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

That massage sounds very sensual and hot!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We have to thank Redwood for the really nice review.

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We should talk about it. It's very sensual.

33. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I had a woman do this once with me on an air mattress in a room that was quite chilly. While it should have been fun, I froze my butt off! I'm seeing I need to give this another try

34. sounds like you had a great time with Jade as I did with Lady Aries, only thing i could think of better Redwood is to have both of them together !

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I think that is a excellent idea [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]