MY OPINION

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by thelovedoctor, Feb 11, 2016.

1. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

A GFE with any of the ladies from any of the Ranches are a great experience. However a GFE with the amazing Jade Capri would be a total delight for any guy. Jade is beautiful and intelligent, compassionate, and understanding, with the body of a goddess. I feel that time spent with her is time well spent.

2. What a wonderful opinion! Lucky girl! <3 thank you for sharing the love for miss Capri![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. TLD, I couldn't agree more! Every time I've had the opportunity to spend time with Jade it has been ecstasy!

4. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Jade Capri is a perfect GFE!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I agree! She does make a perfect GFE!

7. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Wow! The board is a busy one. I never had the opportunity to see this @thelovedoctor :(
    What a shame.
    But now I am here and can make things right :)
    This was such a nice post, thank you so much!!!
    A lot times a GFE goes with out saying, much like with us, right? I do love the intimacy that goes on in a date like this. Someday when you have time, we should try it again. Until then, a girl can dream, don't you think?

WL1, dreamscometrue and thelovedoctor like this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

He is a gentleman and you too would be lucky to meet him. Thank you for reading it :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  10. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

I will always have time for you beautiful, maybe I'll see you in March?

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]