My Night With Chance Cuddles

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Dane85, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Dane85
    Chat with Me

Dane85 Active Member

My night with Chance Cuddles.

Thursday night was an amazing night. There were tons of people around inside the ranch. I was nervous at first, though thinking back. I am not sure I should have been. I have been surrounded by people all the time (and yes, most of the time they were beautiful people.) But something just made this night different.

There was a Dj inside the parlor, so it made things hard to hear. Though when it comes to this girl, no words need to be said. Chance came into the room from the bar, and I was stuck. I couldn't move. Her beauty just kept me standing still.

The next thing I knew, we were off in our own little world. She touched me gently, soft hands grazing over my still standing at attentioned body. I could not believe that she was touching me. Like a soft massage that seemed to last forever. Her warm skin pressed against my cool flesh (if you could even call it flesh at this point, because she made me feel like we were from a different planet)

When she wrapped her legs around me, gripping on to me, holding me tight. Knowing I would not drop her, letting her cling to my touch. I can not dare say that just anyone could do the twists and turns as graceful as she did, but it is a sight to see for yourself.

Once our night had come to an end, she left me standing where we first saw eachother. My eyes locked on her hips, a smile on my face, as I watched her walk back to the bar.

I can tell you, that I have never had such a night in my life, but know that I will have many many more nights with her. I see her every day now, if not in person, then in my dreams. She has left a lasting impression on me, and it is one that shall not fade away. Burning bright light the sun in the back of my mind. Where that one magical night will live with me forever.

Thank you for taking the time to read this review, and I hope that you can one day share the pleasure that I had with the stunning Chance Cuddles.

Love

The Moonlite Bunny Ranch Stripper Pole

2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Simply Awesome.... i wonder what other reviews he has???

3. Omg that is SOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Hawt!!!

4. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Thanks Dane, great review.... I could not stop laughing :lol: :lol:

5. Lol that's awesome!

6. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

SWEEEEET!!!!! GREAT review Dane!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

7. Nice review Dane! Chance is a hottie!!!

8. This is awesome!!!!!

9. Love it...

10. Awesome review dane!! lol

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

XXXtra Naughty Thoughts!

12. i just like poles what can i say ?