My mind blowing experience with Betty Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by maydaymayday, Mar 14, 2013.

1. The greatest sexual adventure is not when you get everything you ever wanted, but when you fully embrace and get into the sexual desires of your partner. That is what happened with time with Betty Page. I am not entirely certain that it actually happened though. There is a possibility that it was all just a dream. I had been up for 36+hours or so at the time so reality was a bit hazy for me by then.

My party started out with a pleasant surprise. I had planned a small party, but I received some extra cash at literally the last second to allow me to have the party that I hoped for. We had discussed the idea of partying at the ranch and then her taking me to the airport in the limo. Luckily I was able to make that happen.

Lets start from the beginning. Since she had me for the long haul, she offered me to rest for a bit on her bed before we got going. I took her up on that offer. I laid down on her bed, but as soon as she started to get undressed I knew that no resting would be taking place. From the last time we had spent time together, I could not wait to kiss her pillowy soft lips. We did kiss for a little while, but then jumped in the shower telling me to rest a bit and she would be right with me.

While she was in the shower, the intercom came on and asked for her. I went over to the door and told her, but her response was not to stop, but to ask me to join her in the shower. Betty did not have to ask me twice. Soon an orgy of mouths, hands and wet body parts was underway. At this point I was super horny and when that happens I go from the nice guy who craves intimacy and sensuality to a guy who is up for just about anything. It was time for me to get my freak on. I started being aggressive, and when Betty responded positively to what I was doing, I knew that it was time for me to let my animal out.

I stepped out of the shower for her to finish actually showering, and waited patiently for her return. When she was back in my arms it was time for action. Kissing, biting, hair pulling and all sorts of things that I never imagined I would do went on. I spent the next however much time manhandling this amazing woman who was absolutely loving it all. The more aggressive I got, the more she enjoyed it and encouraged me to go further. We were both in Ecstasy and just lost ourselves in each other.

When I started to get a little tired, it was her turn to work on me. There are women who give good blow jobs. There are women who can get a guy to be sensitive in the right area. But Betty does something that I cannot even categorize as a BJ. It is some sort of fully body long time orgasm that does not stop until she stops doing it. Part of me wishes that I had her all to myself (I am pretty sure I proposed to her while she was doing this to me), and part of me wants to encourage anyone who parties at any of the ranches to experience this (you may need to book an hour or more though, if you really want to fully experience it. lol). She kept at it until I physically could not handle it anymore.

After that we just kissed and held each other until it was time to take the ride to the airport. We got dressed (me in the clothes I have been in for the past few days, and her in a cute pink onesie). We headed out to the limo and continued the kissing. Soon though, she mounted me (fully clothed, you pervs. lol) and I just held her in my arms like I did not ever want to let her go, till we reached the airport. I got out and she followed me, gave me a big kiss and hug in front of what I think was the entire US junior ski team and gave a teary goodbye.

Betty is a very very very special woman, and I cannot wait to see and be with her again. And the proposal still stands :) xoxo

2. That was a very amazing night!!!! I'm so glad things turned out great and I was able to have you all to myself! I was so excited that you were just as into it as I was. It was so intense! Not one moment of pause or awkwardness. It was truly hot and the things you read about or see in movies. It almost seems surreal.

I loved making you scream and taking you to te edge.... Then continuing way past that! I loved every moment! The sounds, the touches, the looks on our faces!

I can't wait to see what's next. There is still so much more to explore!

......oh and yes, you did propose "giggles" :wink:

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review!!!! Betty seems like a LOT of fun from what I have seen on forum, chat and ustream!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Betty is absolutely amazing. As a person, as a friend and as a lover. She is the total package

5. AAAAAAAAAAWEEEE thank you AL that means a lot to me... The biggest thing about me is I never try to be someone i'm not and i'm always honest! so when you're with me that's just what you get, ME [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] "giggles"

6. OH MAYDAY YOU ARE THE BEST thank you so much you are the greatest guy I've met in a long time and you made a lasting impression on me too sweetheart muah!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

oh and thank you so much for putting me in your new signature! It's beautiful!

7. "The greatest sexual adventure is not when you get everything you ever wanted, but when you fully embrace and get into the sexual desires of your partner. That is what happened with time with Betty Page."

I love it when you can read your partner and understand what they want and like. it's so tantiric when it come stogether like that and has a whole universe to itself!

8. "The greatest sexual adventure is not when you get everything you ever wanted, but when you fully embrace and get into the sexual desires of your partner. That is what happened with time with Betty Page."

I love it when you can read your partner and understand what they want and like. it's so tantiric when it come stogether like that and has a whole universe to itself!

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Such a Turn On!

10. so are you Caressa ;)

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Thank U beautiful!

12. I want to spend an amazing night with Betty Page too... after reading this review! [smilie=be mine!.gif]