my first date with Randy Ryder

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NtdFsu, Oct 4, 2016.

1. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

I first meet Randy at the end of April, I had just got done with a party with someone and did not feel like going back to my hotel so I sat at the bar for awhile and was talking to Stacy when Randy walked in to the parlor and did not recognize her from her pictures and asked Stacy who she was so she called her over to introduce her to me she was wearing a blue two piece outfit that she looked amazing in, then I saw those beautiful blue eyes and fantastic smile now I usually not shy when It comes to talking to woman but I found myself at a loss for words all I could muster up was hi all I could do was look at her and smile. so she walk away after awhile she was waiting for someone, when I got home I started messaging her and we talked on and off until I could come out in mid September. when I showed for our date she texted me that she was running late so I sat at the bar and talked to Stacy until she got there, we had a date the next day so it was nice to talk to her until Randy got there. when she came in to meet me she was wearing a sexy black bra and a red short skirt, she was looking so beautiful we sat at the bar for a little bit and talked the nerves had gone away this time so I was able to talk to her this time. she walked me back to her room and negotiations went easy, after we went and took care of that we went back to her room and talked a little while she is so sweet and easy to talk to and funny and those blue eyes and her smile just melts you. she has a fabulous body and her personality is fantastic. now I don't talk about what happen when we were in her room together, its just something I cant do but I will say this when I left I was one happy camper, she walked me out and gave me a hug and kiss and we said goodbye. if your looking for a lady that is completely beautiful and sweet and fun to be with then Randy is for you. I hope to have many more dates with this amazing lady

NtdFsu, Sunday at 1:08 AM Report

kmoney, BrianASG and John N Ga like this.
  2. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! After having multiple parties with Randy myself, there is nothing like spending time with Miss Ryder!!! Always memorable, and definately satisfying!!

NtdFsu likes this.
  3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

That review was really Nice! You described her pesrsonality perfectly and reminded me of the night I met Randy and I totally understand! I still get shy and speechless around Randy after all my parties with her! She walks out to greet me and I forget my name, what day it is...
    Randy is the BEST!

John N Ga likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a very sweet review @NtdFsu

dreamscometrue likes this.
  5. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

thank you Jade, someday hope to have the pleasure to write one about you sweetheart

6. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm so glad I got the chance to meet you that day at the bar! I had a great time with. you! I can't wait to spend more time with you. You really know how to treat a lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks John! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks Tony! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

I am so glad I decided to sit at the bar that night, I look forward to many more dates with you! its easy to know how to treat a lady as fabulous as you are, you deserve nothing less than to be treated like the beautiful, fabulous, elegant woman you are[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. nice review! this is helping me in my planning for my next visit to the Ranch!