REVIEW My day with Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by kevs4869, Jul 18, 2016.

1. I went to the Moonlite Bunny Ranch for an appointment with Caressa Kisses and all I have to say is WOW! Her pictures are great, but when I saw her walk into the parlor, I was mesmerized by her. We went on an outdate to Adele's in Carson City for lunch and we connected. Afterwards, she and I went to her place for some one-on-one time. We started kissing and touching each other, which was followed by her giving me a massage to help me relax, then I gave her a massage as well. She then had me lie down on the bed and prepped me for some oral stimulation. Then she started riding me cowgirl for a while, and then we changed positions. She kneeled on the bed for me to make love to her doggystyle, during which I exploded! Afterwards, we cleaned up then watched a little TV and chatted for awhile, then got dressed and went out to a yogurt place nearby to eat something sweet. We then went back to her place, then cuddled and kissed some more. All I have to say is this: no other lady has ever made me feel as satisfied as I felt with Caressa. Unfortunately all of this had to come to an end; I had to drive to the airport to catch a red-eye flight back home. However, I will definitely pay a return visit to the ranch[smilie=be mine!.gif] for my 50th birthday in a little over 2 years from now. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

BigAlbowski, grizzly and tuch2881 like this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

kevs4869,
    Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad you enjoyed yourself! I know I had such a wonderful time! We had so much hot skin on skin time and your face during oral was priceless! I loved seeing pure joy on your face! I know it had to end, but that doesn't me we can't do it again and again! I look forward to more outings with you, yogurt and of course our hot passionate skin on skin time!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  3. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Great review kev! Caressa is a wonderful person to spend intimate time with!

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

This is such a great review of a hot sexy sensual encounter we had! I look forward to our next encounter, Kevs4869!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great review for Caressa Kisses! Thanks for sharing!

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kevs4869! I am so looking forward to seeing you again!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]