MOTIVATION

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Happiness is a direction..not a place :wink:

2. This is great!! Thanks for sharing, D!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thanks for sharing

4. Quality is not an act, its a habit :wink:

5. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Cami has motivated me in so many ways....thank you baby!!!!! [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.
    Helen Keller

7. So have u darling! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Love it. You've always been good with motivation.

9. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:eek: :oops: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you!

10. Hi Dennis, Chloe Charmichael sharing some more motivation!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Three small rules for living a happy life

Garden 1. Start each day with a grateful heart.
    2. Focus on the positive aspects of every person you encounter.
    3. End each day with a grateful heart.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] Here is a pic of Me and another New Girl MzMariah here at the Love Ranch South catchin some rays !!!

11. I love this, thanks so much Daddy "D"

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward. - Victor Kiam

Al

13. Good one AL :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Put your future in good hands – your own.

15. Love this thread!

16. Love how positive and motivated you are, Dennis! You are an inspiration to all of us!

17. Totally!

18. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

It's choice - not chance - that determines your destiny. - Jean Nidetch

Al

19. Here is one of my favorites

"Believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. Myth is more potent than history. Dreams are more powerful than fact. Hope always triumphs over experience . Laughter is the cure for grief. Love is stronger than death."
    ~Robert Fulghum~

20. I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.

-- Thomas Jefferson

21. Love it!! Thanks for sharing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. - Aristotle

Al

23. It's kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disney

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

If someone tell you that you can't do it then you should try harder.

25. Thanks for giving this one a bump Jade, I sort of needed it. I've been falling back on a lot of motivational quotes lately.

If there is one thing I learned about myself while in the service was that the human body and mind have an amazing capacity to push well beyond one's own limits.

Almost every soldier will tell you the same thing, it was always right at the point where you were about to collapse that you would be asked to go another 15 miles both literally and in the metaphorical sense.

Always the men would push on and do what needed to be done. How were we able to do this ?

Simple, mentally you have to refuse to accept failure, refuse to accept the fact that you're too tired, in too much pain, under too much stress, whatever and focus on getting the job done and mentally picture the sense of accomplishment if not elation you will feel once that objective is taken.

Litterally remove the idea that you could, will, or might fail from you mind. Because if you give yourself that option, the next obstacale of signifigance standing in your way is when you will quit, give-up, and fail.

"Failure is NOT an option," isn't a saying, IT IS A STATE OF MIND !!

This knowledge/confidence that I know I can go much further, endure much more pain, and push much harder than I actually think or feel I can has served me well in my life in the service and in civilan life, it is a knowledge that has only been reaffirmed and something that is so ingrained into a part of my physcy that not even the conscious part of my brain can contradict it.

Hell, there have been times where I've hurt so bad and been so far pushed to the brink that the rational part of my brain is screaming at me that this is an untrue fact and to quit and ride the truck home. But I just kept hanging in there, kept putting one foot in front of the other and getting the job done, because I knew I could.

Bottom line, whether you think you can or you think you cannot: you are right !!

While I'm far far from a pinnical of success, believe me, that isn't some bull shit, feel good, clique that serves as part of the melody for a high school graduation song. Its knowledge earned and reaffirmed to be fact, at a very high price in terms of personal sacrifice.

26. I couldn't agree more :mrgreen:

27. "Pain is weakness leaving the body" - My high school wrestling coach

"The greater the obstacles overcome, the sweeter the fruits of the victory" - OSU Mike

"While it is true that those who ignore the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them, the same is ALSO true of those who dwell on those mistakes. Previous failure is not a guarantee of future failure so long as you are willing to do something about it". -OSU Mike

"What happen in the past is done and over with. The future is an empty page. What are you going to write in it ?" - OSU Mike

28. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

That is GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing

xoxo

Natalia

29. totally true!

30. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today. Let us move forward with strong and active faith.

31. Great quote

32. Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dieing !!

33. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

I've posted this elsewhere on the boards, but I will post here for Dennis:

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand. May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with optimism and courage. Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there even when you feel most alone. May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace. May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile, be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them. Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.

Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go out into the world. May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them. Remember, those lives you have touched and those lives that have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished. It is the content of the encounter that is more important than the form.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart. Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you.

Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way. What you feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another. What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future. May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility. Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience. May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.

May you always feel loved.

34. Straight to the point

35. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. - Ralph Waldo Emerson