Memorial Day BJ's and Bar B que party

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I was here for last year party and it was so much fun. Now I feel like I know most of the people from the boards what is going to be even better. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Sounds like a blast

3. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

AWESOME :lol:

4. I just tried to make reservations at the Gold Dust for Memorial Day weekend and there were no rooms at the Inn. Where would be another place to stay for the weekend at a reasonable rate that is close to MBR?

5. WHOA!!! Did you talk to Madam Suzette, sometimes they block out rooms for our guys, maybe theres one for ya ;)

6. Thank you I will email her today.

7. Sounds like a fun time We will be down here having a great time as well.

8. Memorial Day weekend has always been a big party for me and my family. It will be nice to celebrate with the members of the message board and all of the ladies at the MBR. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

9. Likewise!! I can't wait!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. The Bunny Ranch of coarse Come sleep in my room :) or anyone elses you desire

11. Bruce75
    Chat with Me

Bruce75 Well-Known Member

Ohhh,I wish I could make it! Sounds like it's gonna be a blast! :mrgreen:

12. ]YEAH !!!!PARTIES ARE SO FUNNNNNNNNNN !!! I AM SURE WILL BE A BLAST!!!!!!DENNIS & MADAM SUZETTE YOU BOTH ROCKS!!!!!GIRLS ARE SO EXCITED!!!!
    WE ALSO DOING THE SAME AT LRS CANNOT WAIT!!!!!YEAH!!!WE ARE SO IMPATIENT&EXCITED!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PRESENT NOW @ THE LRS,I AM AVAILABLE 24/7.CALL ME AND MAKE AN APPOINTMENT 775/372/5251
    THEN WILL BE @ BUNNY RANCH FROM THE 31 TH MAY !!!! CAN'T WAIT I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME!!
    I AM THE FRENCH LOVER,(MODEL RUNWAY)TALL HOT,BUSTY,CLASSY,FUNNY,ALWAYS READY TO PLEASE YOU IN EVERY WAY !!!
    SPECIALIZING IN GFE,VIRGINS,OVERNIGHT SEX PARTIES,TWO GIRLS,COUPLE ,FANTASIES (SUBMISSIVE OR FETISH),JUST ASK ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I 'LL MAKE YOUR DREAMS AND DESIRE COME TRUE!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ANGELINA MONROE
    [/color]

13. Wet T-Shirt contest seems appropriate .

KISSES
    XXXXXXXXX [smilie=hea
    rt fill with love.gif]

14. dawndlrscashier
    Chat with Me

dawndlrscashier Be Present.. 110%. -Or don't be Present, at all.

WE HAVE BIG PLANS HERE AT THE LOVE RANCH SOUTH. COME ON DOWN AND SEE WHAT WE ARE UP TOO!!!!!

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. YEAH! MEMEORIAL WEEKEND IS FINALLY HERE!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I like your enthusiasm, Russia! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. I want it all :) I love bbq

18. Seems that the party was a success. Hope you all had a blast.

19. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

A BJ sounds good right about now ! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. I agree [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. [​IMG]

sounds like sooooooooooooo much fun

[​IMG]

amaya amore
    oxoxoxoxoxo

22. [​IMG]
    sooooooooooooooooooooo awesomous...........

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

amaya amore

23. [​IMG]

right on

oxoxoxo

amaya

24. Did you ever think of going into event planning? I can't imagine the attendance we get at a corporate retreat with this name. Lol

25. [​IMG]

cum & get your heart
    on & a bj for the road..

oxoxoxoxo

amaya

26. Sounds like a blast!

27. I have thought about it actually. I'm good at hyping events and people up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.