Kit Kat fire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TiredFrog, Sep 15, 2023.

1. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I saw on twitter the news about a fire there last night, hoping all are well and the damage is minimal.

sindysky likes this.
  2. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Saw that too. Sounds like everyone is ok. Fire Marshall should be there by now to do their investigation…..

tahoebigbear likes this.
  3. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Sagebrush brothel ranch and Bunnyranch brothel are moving ladies from kit kat ranch [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Sophia Sun

4. Oh my goodness! I hope no one was hurt! Is there anything we can do to help those that experienced a loss in the fire?

5. News says no injuries but extensive damage to the building.

6. Damn....that looked serious...but glad to hear everyone made it out safely.

kkr.png
    Screenshot 2023-09-15 at 6.19.31 PM.png

Last edited: Sep 15, 2023
    aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  7. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Well with today’s pictures. They are getting ready to knock down the damage. All ready have a track hoe , on site…. Getting ready for when the fire Marshall is done…

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  8. Sindy Sky has set up a fundraiser over at spotfund to help out. The business itself will have to deal with larger claims, but the immediate or smaller stuff is a bit of pain so this seems like a good idea. *I have verified this is a legitimate fundraiser via confirmation by her house e-mail,* but you can always do the same if you feel necessary (sadly the world gives some reason to).

Link to the fundraiser:
    http://spot.fund/b4k7cdc

Friendly challenge: knock me off the high donor pedestal. My comparatively broke ass should not take home that honor.

sindysky and BaldBushi like this.
  9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

God bless that no one was hurt!!!!
    Al

sindysky likes this.
  10. I'm glad none was hurt!.....................

sindysky likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here are a few more photos:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5366.jpg IMG_7129.jpeg

12. Yikes! I'm glad nobody got hurt but still... I hope things can be repaired and things get back up and running safely. Does anyone know what caused the fire?

13. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I wonder if KitKat is too damaged to open again? Would it be rebuilt?

14. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

The destruction is horrifying! I'm glad no one got hurt. I hope they had a disaster recovery plan in place.

Old Nick likes this.
  15. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

They are planning on rebuilding[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Can you imagine if there was a party going on? OMG!!! I'm happy nobody got hurt. It was my "Day Off" and I was having dinner at a restaurant when it happen. I got alot of text on my phone and I heard it on the news. Then when I came to work in the morning, I saw the bulldozer so I took the photo. I'm sure they are going to rebuild because it was so smokey when I went back to gather my things in my room. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

abdul J and Lunch Buffett like this.
  18. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

Cumisha , how much stuff did you have to move? To your car , or across the street?

19. Good to know! It was sad to see it burning, especially since the remodel of the Kit Kat, after having gone dark for awhile, was really nice, then the pandemic shutdown happened and now this. Again, more important was that everyone got out safely!

Build it and we will come!

Attached Files:

20. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Here is a picture of the last customer of the Kit Kat Ranch.

this_is_fine.jpeg

He seems to be waiting for someone.

Old Nick likes this.
  21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Good to know! It’s always sad when Nevada loses a brothel.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Old Nick for sharing your thoughts and I can't wait to see the "New Kit Kat Ranch" when it's done!!! It's going to be awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Kit Kat will rebuild and it's going to be new and beautiful. When I went back to to get my clothes and shoes, it was very smokey that it made me dizzy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  26. Love to make donations, but the percentage the so called "charitable donation" sites take, is ridiculous... nonetheless.... DONATE please. Thanks!

27. FYI for future reference or onlookers, that "tip" section is optional and you can reduce it to near-nothing (I was not crazy about its default suggestions going either). The pure "cut" for that site though is supposed to just be the cost of the credit card processing (as per https://www.spotfund.com/howitworks). I suppose you could always check with Sindy if there was a concern it was doing something else but it seems better than most other crowdfunding/donation sites.

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I had maintenance moved everything to my garage at my home. I will not bring anything smokey to my room at Sagebrush Ranch. Lot's of smoke damage.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9279.jpg IMG_9280.jpg IMG_9281.jpg IMG_9282.jpg IMG_9283.jpg IMG_9284.jpg IMG_9285.jpg

Attached Files:

29. JerryVestal
    Chat with Me

JerryVestal Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear what happened to the KitKat Ranch, but happy to know no one was hurt. I'll do what I can to help donate to help in the meantime.

sindysky likes this.
  30. I thought as much there has to be smoke and water damage.... I'm so sorry Cumisha and everyone for the loss of your things.

We gals put so much detail, effort, and money into our rooms to provide the utmost in experiences that reflect our style and levels of commitment and dedication to our craft for the experience of our clients. I know I would be extremely devastated to lose my work belongings to fire, smoke and water damage.

I am so sorry for all you gals' loss!

JerryVestal and Boggsy like this.
  31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and support. It cost alot of money to clean and take my clothes and bedding to the dry cleaners to get cleaned. I filled up my bath t
    ub with water and put baking sody, white vinegar and dawn to remove the smoke from my clothes and comforter and bedding then I rinse and hung them up in hangers on my shower rod to dry. Then afterward I took them to the dry cleaners to get cleaned and pressed. It cost alot of money. Then I cleaned my piano,
    buddha, and lion statues too before putting it my my house. It's alot of work and frustration.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Boggsy likes this.
  32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JerryVestal for sharing your thoughts and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

JerryVestal likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]