JohnPIII
      Happy Humpday everyone!
      1. MonicaPrescott likes this.
    2. JohnPIII
      JohnPIII
      The summer went so fast!!!
    3. JohnPIII
      JohnPIII
      Hello ladies..I'm doing well and feeling good! I have been a caregiver to a parent for 4 years coming up on June 29th..I need a good vacay!
    4. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Happy Birthday :). Let's Celebrate!!!
      1. JohnPIII likes this.
      2. JohnPIII
        JohnPIII
        Thank you Karina!!
        Jun 24, 2023
        KarinaKaifova likes this.
    5. KarinaKaifova
      KarinaKaifova
      Hey there, I am available at Kit Kat. Would love to meet ya! Text my new client line 646-912-8905 or e-mail [email protected] to BOOK! xoxo KK
    6. KikiLover
      KikiLover
      Hi, it's Kiki here. I want to party with you, lets have some fun together! Message me on here or email me: [email protected]
    7. JohnPIII
      JohnPIII
      I'm John and 'Ive been on the message board before, this time its for good!! I have a clean bill oh health and ready to go!!
      1. JuniperJones and KikiLover like this.
      2. JuniperJones
        JuniperJones
        Congratulations! It’s always good news to hear that someone is happy and healthy, and the ranches are the best way to celebrate this type of accomplishment. I hope to see you and congratulate you in person when you come visit us :)
        Sep 12, 2022
        JohnPIII likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 22, 1958 (Age: 65)
    Pimp
    I'm a mature gentleman who appreciates the finer things in life. I am retired and I am restoring classic British cars...I like fine dining and to travel...I like to have fun...I have been a widower for 5 years now,I would like a lady friend that I can do things with and spoil a little bit...I still have a lot of life left in me!! I fyou are interested in me,ten please ask me questions...oxxoxoxoxoxoJohn