Kit Kat fire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TiredFrog, Sep 15, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. I'm guessing you had to do some quick clothes shopping? Had to think fast?

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

All my clothes were all smokey and I had to buy new outfits!!! I soak all my other clothes in baking soda, white vinegar and dawn to remove the smokey smell.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

abdul J likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Cumisha, has the fire Marshall finished their investigation yet? Got any new pictures of the KitKat …..

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I haven't heard anything yet but I'll keep you posted @wrb55rosco[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_9279.jpg IMG_9280.jpg IMG_9204.jpg IMG_7129.jpg IMG_9281.jpg IMG_9282.jpg IMG_9207.jpg IMG_9208.jpg IMG_5366.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 7, 2023
    abdul J likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @abdul J for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. So sad for this to have happened. But just as we all have said, very happy no one was hurt and all were able to evacuate safely. My heart goes out to all you ladies and staff.

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

Thank you to everyone who shared the photos. I'm so happy everyone was safe and excited for the rebuild!

abdul J likes this.
  10. So so glad that everyone made it out ok!

11. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Why I am thinking that you were standing nekkid outside of Kit Kat with nothing but a hat? :)

12. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Ooooo to be displaced and uprooted by not one but two “natural” disasters :):)gotta love it!!!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2024
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me