**Jill Chandler Couples, Two-Girl, Overnight Reviews**

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ms Jill, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Phil in France wrote:
    Salut Jill,

I was about to write this review and was fairly motivated to use my hottest prose. This forum does'nt accept my hotmail.fr address (the most adequate you would admit) nor a another one. So nobody else but you will know about how hot an experience I've lived with you

XXX Phil

So here's my review about you 2

I got to the Love Ranch in the evening with the idea to meet a tall, big tits, young blond girl.
    I was at the bar making up my mind when this not so tall, not so blond, not so young lady with small boobs came up to me : ms Jill Chandler

She said she would show me around the house. Wich we did. Talking, she realised that I never had a threesome and told me she had a friend Isis she was going very well with. How well I asked ? I like men but when it comes to girls, Isis is the one... She then introduced me to Isis, very sexy indeed. I then found myself taken into a warm, wet hurricane of lust. I didn't know really how to satisfy these avid mouths and wet pussies but I tried my best. After a while it left me all sweaty and panting when these two where ready for a second round.

Well I would warmly recommend these two hot creatures. They can read all the fantasy that is in a man's mind and make it come real... But you'd better be in shape when you meet them

Well that's it... What about "Biroute" as a pseudo

Bises
    Phil

Cronus Walker wrote:
    Saturday, I had gone over to the Love Ranch to meet Miss Jill Chander and Gillan Slone, both who I had not met yet. I was also going to be discussing our upcoming Lap Dance competition with Vanilla Frost, and maybe working on other things as well . I arrived at the Ranch in the early evening and as I had been corresponding back and forth for a couple of months now, I was greeted at the Bar with a Big Hug and kiss from Miss Jill. I bought her the Glass of Wine I had promised and we went into the parlor to chat and get to know each other better face to face. I have to say she, like a number of ladies at the Ranches she is much more than the pictures and description show. Intelligent, witty, beautiful, well, the list could go on, but I can't, i need to finish my story sometime.

While we were sitting there Gillian came over and introduced herself, which was another pleasure. We all talked a little, then Gillan excused herself. While we were talking Jill mentioned that she had not ever done a party with Vanilla before. (Ding, Ding, Ding, a light goes on).... Well when Vanilla came out to talk with me, i mentioned Jills interest, and asked if the two of them would be interested in a party together. At this point they almost had my shirt open all the way, so I assumed that they were more than interested. To my suprise they took me down to the VIP room, and we talked about what we wanted to do, and their equitable compensation (Ok, we negotiated). Thats when the real fun started. Jill went out to get into more comfortable clothes and Vanilla and I got more comfortable on the bed. Then when Vanilla returned Jill and I got better aquainted while Vanilla went out for supplies and setup. Then Unexpectedly (leastways for me) the Champaine and Whipped Cream arrived. And Vanilla had brought some liquid chocolate for application at strategic spots. This was applied and Drinks and desserts were enjoyed by all.

After this we took turns with each other and all of us together for what seemed like either too short a time or for hours depending on your view. We explored both some of my desires as well as Jills and Vanillas, with wild excitement, play and joy for all. We spent time in the tub and then back to the bed for more fun. After exausting everyone multiple times, we retired back to the parlor for cuddling, and finally, unfortunatly I had to leave, even if the girls wanted me to say longer. However It truly was a number of firsts and memories for a lifetime. My first 3some, the girls first time together in a 3some, and first times with Jill and Vanilla. I know it will not be the last time together as we plan on repeating the event multiple times more in the future. I have hopefully made some friends for a lifetime as well.

If I had to describe what it felt like to be with these two angels, it would have to be heaven, as thats the way it felt.

RanchDiva64062 wrote:
    :D Hubby and I's first and definitely not last on the bucket list--Done!!

We had been conversing well over 6 months to see the lovely Jill and Isis.....We were not disappointed!! They are the sweetest, down to earth, sexy women ever!! We took very hot pics which was shared w bunnies and Dennis Hof!! I already miss the girls and am wanting to start planning a trip to go back. The VIP was to die for w plenty of room to move around. If u ever go there, def don't miss the Love Ranch, because Dennis has an untapped source of beautiful women over there!! I feel in love w all the girls cuz they are so sweet amd easy to talk to. Pogus was going on while we were there, so Friday night we were at the Love Ranch and Saturday night we went to The Moonlite Bunny Ranch after our party at the Love Ranch....def don't miss that party!!

Cronus Walker wrote:
    Well, I had gone over to the Love Ranch early, to deliver some beads, and to take some pictures with Jill Chandler. I had asked her to find another girl to take some of the photos with, and she had suggested Gillian Sloan. I agreed, but wasn't too sure what to expect as I had not really had much contact with Gillian, except a drink exchange on her last tour. We all met in the lounge, and after getting drinks we ajourned to Jills room to discuss activities and other matters.

After that we went back to the room and started to take pictures, starting with Jill and Gillian clothed, then working our way to fully exposed. We had lots of fun trying different poses, and combinations of who was in front/back or who was on which side both standing, seated, and finally on the bed. They are both very beautiful and fun subjects and there was a lot of giggling and laughter during this part. I managed to get a few good shots which Jill has posted elsewhere on the message board.

After the photo session, I had intended to Party with Jill, but she suggested we ask Gillian if she would like to join us. Quicker than you could say "Rumplstillskin" she was down the hallway to do the additional paperwork, and literally ran back to the room to join the fun. Jill and I had already started, and by the time Gillian got through the door, she had most of her clothes off. Very soon after as Gillian got back, the room got filled with excitement, moans and groans and other sounds as we proceeded to try to outplease each other. Even though Gillian is slightly shorter than i am she has a fantastic figure, as does Jill, and I was in heaven with both her and Jill. All too soon the party ended and we dressed for the rest of the evening and the Mardi Gras Party. Truly a Great Party, that I intend to repeat, both individually as well as a 3some.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Cronus Walker wrote:
    I had gone over to the LR for a little drink and cuddling with Ms Jill. Had no intention of partying. NO PARTY, right?..... Well i ended up in the parlor with Jill on one side, and Vanilla on the other with my shirt open and two very beautiful women doing their best to undress me without anybody noticing.... lol. Then they suddenly said that they had to go for a walk and grabbed both my hands and led me down the hallway. We didn't make it past the VIP room. They led me in and in a matter of seconds had my .... around my shoes. By that time they had me. I had to party. Well we partied allright, almost all night. After extending the party once, and it seeming like the party had gone on forever, we had to call it a night.

This was the 2nd time i had partied with both Vanilla and Jill together and it was even better than the first. I don't know if I can survive a third encounter.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Maggman wrote:
    For a week late birthday gift to myself I had made plans to come up and see Jill. A couple days after making an appointment she talked me into adding Isis. I said why the heck not I had never been with two girls at the same time so it sounded like a good deal to me.

So the day finally came and I made my quick trip to the Ranches. I called for a ride to the ranches, which is also a first for me, and let me tell you the drivers are great and the way to go if you are having a couple drinks. First stopped by the Bunny Ranch to grab a drink and say hi to some friends there. Sadly most were busy but I did get to meet Natasha and say hi Jenny Jade. Both are very pretty and one of these days I might have to do more than just say hi. I saw the lovely Maya Love who I have been dying to see again at the bar but she was busy so again I didn't get my new picture with her. I also asked about Anna hopping she was just doing some homework but was told she was out for the night. O well next time.

After watching Jenny play on the pole for awhile I looked at the time and asked for a ride down to the Love Ranch. Again the drivers are awesome. I instantly saw Jill when I walked in the door and was greeted with a hug and a kiss. I was offered a drink but dinner was still sitting heavy so I declined and took a seat while Jill finished up ordering some Avon I think.

While I was waiting Isis came and out and after Jill told her who I was she came over and said hi. They both apologized for making me wait but I told them about my tummy and we all laughed and I enjoyed waiting. Eventually Jill came over and sat with me. Then she called over Vanilla who I have chatted with online but never met. We hit off even thought she wasn't a fan of my Giants Jersey and I wasn't a fan of her liking the Yankees. But we talked ball and by then I was feeling well enough to have a another beer. About this time Isis joined us and it wasn't long after that I was in the back talking to them.

Then after some convincing I soon had all three of them in Jills' room. I won't go into details but having three lovely ladies rub you down, play with each other, play with themselves, and allow me to play with them is almost to much to handle.

I had a great time. It was far to early when that voice came over the intercom and said time was up. Needless to say I will be coming up again with more money next time to have fun with either: one, two or all three again.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

(One for each lady).

netoy0202 wrote:

I had a wonderful time with Isis and Jill today. They made me feel welcomed and helped me to relax. Took their time, did not rush. I will recommend to anyone, and hope to see them again.

cowboymike wrote:
    I just wanted to say that I've never been with two women at one time before. As a middle aged guy, it never really interested me. However today, Jill convinced me to take Isis on tour our second time around. Somehow, I got talked into the two of them. Now I realize that the touch of two women at once is incredible, and I'm going to come see these two again!

Nalesirusd wrote:

During Pogus weekend, I had the opportunity to party with two lovely ladies, Jill and Gillian. I was feeling down and depressed at the time. Then three guys asked me if I would like for them to pay for party with me and Jill. I was totally blown away and happily agree. Then Jill and Gillian wanted me to come with them because they had a surprise for me. Both Jill and Gillian took me to Jill's room and revealed that they would have a short party with me. There was kissing, touching and all kinds of sensual interaction during the party. I really enjoyed there company and both Jill and Gillian are definitely added to my fucket list. Thanks Jill and Gillian for a wonderful time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Maggman wrote:

For a week late birthday gift to myself I had made plans to come up and see Jill. A couple days after making an appointment she talked me into adding Isis. I said why the heck not I had never been with two girls at the same time so it sounded like a good deal to me.

So the day finally came and I made my quick trip to the Ranches. I called for a ride to the ranches, which is also a first for me, and let me tell you the drivers are great and the way to go if you are having a couple drinks. First stopped by the Bunny Ranch to grab a drink and say hi to some friends there. Sadly most were busy but I did get to meet Natasha and say hi Jenny Jade. Both are very pretty and one of these days I might have to do more than just say hi. I saw the lovely Maya Love who I have been dying to see again at the bar but she was busy so again I didn't get my new picture with her. I also asked about Anna hopping she was just doing some homework but was told she was out for the night. O well next time.

After watching Jenny play on the pole for awhile I looked at the time and asked for a ride down to the Love Ranch. Again the drivers are awesome. I instantly saw Jill when I walked in the door and was greeted with a hug and a kiss. I was offered a drink but dinner was still sitting heavy so I declined and took a seat while Jill finished up ordering some Avon I think.

While I was waiting Isis came and out and after Jill told her who I was she came over and said hi. They both apologized for making me wait but I told them about my tummy and we all laughed and I enjoyed waiting. Eventually Jill came over and sat with me. Then she called over Vanilla who I have chatted with online but never met. We hit off even thought she wasn't a fan of my Giants Jersey and I wasn't a fan of her liking the Yankees. But we talked ball and by then I was feeling well enough to have a another beer. About this time Isis joined us and it wasn't long after that I was in the back talking to them.

Then after some convincing I soon had all three of them in Jills' room. I won't go into details but having three lovely ladies rub you down, play with each other, play with themselves, and allow me to play with them is almost to much to handle.

I had a great time. It was far to early when that voice came over the intercom and said time was up. Needless to say I will be coming up again with more money next time to have fun with either: one, two or all three again.

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

(One for each lady).

Cronus Walker wrote:

I started out with the intent to just have a simple overnight party with Ms. Jill at the Love ranch. Nothing too over the top, just enjoy her company, hang out in the parlor when we needed a break, then some more quiet time in her room. Boy was I in for a surprise. Jill asked if I would be willing to try something a little different and I agreed. It still seems like a dream so I may have the order in a few places mixed up, but we started with Jill and Gillian doing some photos together. Gillian left after some acute skin contact to give jill and I some time together. After a brief interlude, Kaci Forever came in for a brief visit and I had my first taste of Chocolate and did a few photos of Kaci as well. A little later,Jill and I did a little fantasy with Jill being my wife, and Miss Isis came in as our teenage daughter. Our young, inexperienced, horny teenage daughter, I should say. We had fun with this one for a while, then Isis left us so we could catch our breath for a period. Next, we were visited by 2 college girls, Isis and Diamond Williams, who with youthful abandon, gave me the ride of a lifetime. I think that we broke the fire alarm at this point, but I am not sure. It was hanging by a wire though. Of course I enjoyed giving them as much joy as they were giving me, and by the time they left we were all worn out. Jill and I went out to the parlor for a drink and to get some fresh air for a while, then we went back to just cuddle. After a while we peeked in on Gillian and invited her back to the room to cuddle with us and watch late night TV. I found out Gillian likes to watch soap operas on late night. After a while I fell asleep and the rest, is as they say is history.

Cronus Walker

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. Re: **Jill Chandler Couples, Two-Girl Reviews**

Jill is an exceptional lover.

3. Re: **Jill Chandler Couples, Two-Girl Reviews**

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Just added an overnight review. Enjoy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Great reviews Jill.

6. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Jill comes back tommorow!!!! YEA!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I hope you'll be able to stop by!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I heard so many great things about you and I can attest to it! You are amazing!

9. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Excellent reviews, babe! xoxo [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jill is so sexy and intelligent!!! Loved the reviews [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]