I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. HarleyCEO
    Chat with Me

HarleyCEO Well-Known Member

You know who I have my money on! :D

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  2. LOL....

Today - I finished a busy week. A lot of little goals to accomplish...each day. I've been losing sleep before each night in anticipation of the next day. I am looking forward to being more mellow for a bit.

Tom Cat, DashaDare and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. Tom Cat
    Chat with Me

Tom Cat Well-Known Member

I hate when that happens and it happens to me a lot! :rolleyes:

sonja likes this.
  4. Lazy day. Having a hard time staying focused on anything. I think I may just be tired. It's been a very busy month so far.

5. Heading west against all odds! Just like our ancestors did! I dig it! :)

Ragazo Solo, sonja and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. Got some much needed down time after the hustle and bustle of the weekend! :)

sonja likes this.
  7. haha, thanks @RoxyGold fortunately on this trip, I, unlike our "Oregon Trail" ancestors, didn't have to worry about dying of cholera on a river bank, only breaking down and getting rear-ended by an out-of-control semi truck LOL

sonja likes this.
  8. Ohhh! The old getting rear-ended by an out of control semi phobia!!!!! Delicious! They really need a devil emoji on here!

9. Ragazo Solo
    Chat with Me

Ragazo Solo Well-Known Member

Managed to laugh today. Was running equipment at work (out in the woods) and what started out as a loose belt turned into a busted gear and taper lock. Got all that off the masticating head and jumped in the water truck to drive to town. On the way to town, noticed the truck was struggling with power. Turns out the 5 and 6 injectors went out. That's when I decided it was time to laugh. Came home early from work and it is soooooo much cooler here at the computer :)

sonja likes this.
  10. THAT -- is a GOOD DAY! [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

11. I turned down an offer of Mickey D’s! Not sure if it was indeed the “right” decision, because Quarter Pounders and McNuggets are tasty tasty things, but I’m trying to be “good” for at least today hehe :)

Old Nick and sonja like this.
  12. You ARE a good girl! Respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Today I was picked out of the line-up which means I met someone new.

When I'm not enjoying the pleasures of the flesh - I am trying to direct my mind to the discipline of the keyboard... compiling info, trivia, dialogue, descriptions, for my next book.

14. Not just today - but the past few days have been quite eventful. Doing all kinds of things! Moved into my new place in Moundhouse, moved into my playroom at Love Ranch North, passed my Dr. test (without even studying), and got my Sheriff's Card.

Now the thing I want to do most is to play!

ChicagoBob and Old Nick like this.
  15. ChicagoBob, sonja and Old Nick like this.
  16. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

6ED398BD-C4BE-4458-B509-8DA7A84869D6.jpeg
    Ok, so who creates an RPG on RPG Maker Fes and names boss monsters after the instigators of the NoLittleGirl movement? This knucklehead named Nick. LOL :p

sonja likes this.
  17. The world needs more knuckleheads named Nick! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Old Nick likes this.
  18. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

You're there? I'm in town too! Might stop in this weekend to say hi! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

sonja likes this.
  19. ChicagoBob
    Chat with Me

ChicagoBob Well-Known Member

20. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    yes5.jpg

I would LOVE that!

21. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Any knucklehead can be named Nick, but I know for a fact I’m unique. :D

The game is still a work in progress.

sonja likes this.

22. You always manage to make me smile!

Old Nick likes this.
  23. I got onto social media, not just to look at cats either lol :)

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  24. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

This is such an interesting thread,
    thanks for posting [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]