I did a thing today!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sonja, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Dayum Sonja. So smart, so sexy. Love the camo pants and spaghetti string top straining to keep your juxtaposed sweater puppies in
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

DashaDare and sonja like this.
  2. Collectively smart, smart recollection, smart sharing and clarifying...You are prototypical of a hero's journey pattern.

3. images.jpeg GET YOUR HO HOS :D:D:D images.jpeg

Hey @sonja ...YOU COULD BE THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTESS

4. It has long been suspected there may have been voter fraud in Chicago, during the 1960 presidential elections - especially in the Cook County Cemeteries where the residents were said to have voted for Kennedy "early and often."

DashaDare and HotSexyDiction like this.
  5. POST A THREAD, POST A THREAD!
    It should make you laugh more, as well as us.

6. Yes...puppies AND 'bunnies' too, particularly the ones in Nevada with a different kind of tail. :D

7. Thank you for enlightening me. C'r'ook County has long been scandalous. Appreciate you sharing

DashaDare likes this.
  8. :p:p:p:p Not one blade. LOL :p:p:p:p

9. I still have that outfit if you want me to wear it for you. (Or take it off - whatever)

10. I'm almost not sure of what you just said but there are three smarts in it so I know it's good!

11. DashaDare and HotSexyDiction like this.
  12. I didn't intend to come across as esoteric. The Hero's journey pattern depicts the hero answering a calling, accepting help/guidance, rethinking, reborn in a way after experiencing being in ''the belly of a whale" (near or at rock bottom) and thriving thereafter. The hero comes full circle when they share and clarify what they have learned.

13. OH YES! Absolutely. Bottom half in BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) and oh that top. Easily turned on by seeing you in this quarry ensamble...You would make me rock solid. After showing appreciation to this look, I would next be inspired...to take those clothes off.

14. Ahhhh! You described my life in a nutshell!

DashaDare likes this.
  15. We're having a photo-shoot event this coming Saturday - I will see what I can do.

16. Thoughtful of you to consider this gesture. You have already wowed me...Not needed, but would be appreciated. If you do have the time it would be tantalizing and scintillating.

17. Good to know. But you started it. ;)

DashaDare and CeeMia like this.
  18. Oh yeah...New version of Mortal Kombat featuring Red Sonja & HotSexyDiction, but instead of a fatality or babality, it will be animality and sexuality. I will FINISH YOU. :D

DashaDare, sonja and CeeMia like this.
  19. awww thank you sweetie :) It was a bit challenging, not baking, but not knowing whether the individual has allergies, dislikes certain flavors......without ruining the surprise. It was fun overall though, I enjoyed it

DashaDare, sonja and HotSexyDiction like this.
  20. We will see who finishes who............................................................................;)
    418.jpg

21. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

Wacky_Jacky LRV STAFF Staff Member

Enjoying a day off work by working myself to death at home.

22. Sometimes you have to go to work to rest up from your time off!

DashaDare likes this.
  23. Wow Woman...That's the Eye of the Tiger! You've got 'The Look' and Roxette sang that she was on a 'Joy Ride!'

24. I indulged myself silly on one of my favorite dishes! Made for a great day! :)

25. Spent the day staightening out all sorts of screwups amongst my health insurance, various doctors, my bank, human resources, and the water company. I am convinced nobody knows what they are doing and nobody knows how to take care of business anymore- excepting LPIN.

26. It's very exciting watching you come back to life. Annoying for you, of course, because waking up and getting started is hard work. Momentum will kick in though - and then you can move to the next phase - joy ride.

DashaDare likes this.
  27. I kept thinking of something Grace Slick said when she bought a new car and it spent more time in the shop than on the street:

"I don't mind getting screwed, but I would at least like to have an orgasm."

There was one alleged customer service rep. I dealt with that was completely useless as my frustration level rose, she said, "please sir, I'm just trying do my job."

I had to bite my tongue not to respond; "Yeah? When are you going to start?"

28. Been having a mind expansion that's been coming on for awhile.

In my earlier careers I worked for myself & owned my own companies. I ran things and I made all the decisions. Period.

The first time I was an adult "employee" was as a Teacher. It was a very "compressed" experience in comparison. I couldn't move, breathe or speak without getting multiple permissions and reporting it all on multiple levels.

Now I am a manager that doesn't own the company I am working for. I never thought about this before but this is unique for me. A hybrid experience.

DashaDare likes this.
  29. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

That is definitely true and this is my second home so its kinda work lol

30. Haha -- yet another way to look at it!

DashaDare likes this.
  31. Wacky_Jacky
    Chat with Me

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D:D:D

DashaDare likes this.
  32. I faced my fears and I'm very proud of myself! As a single person who is not really "car-wise", I've always had a crippling fear of driving long distances because I could get stranded, get a flat (I've never changed one, would have to learn 'on the fly'), etc etc etc. I even get highly nervous driving 20 miles out of town to go to Walmart, even though I could get assistance in case of car trouble pretty easily.

On Sunday, while driving from Missouri to Carson City for a brothel visit, I experienced car trouble in Wyoming. The symptoms were familiar to my eyes and ears (uneven engine sounds, clicking off), but this time, instead of the engine correcting itself, it instead died going down a mountain hill, and despite not knowing what the issue was, I had to make a decision on what to do.

With the starter doing well (even if it died again, I wouldn't be stranded), and after consulting with car professionals, the decision was made to continue onward to Nevada while not using cruise and not going over 75 MPH, keep it slow and steady up and down the mountain passes! Instead of staying in Wyoming for the night, getting the car fixed the next day, and driving back home as a bitterly disappointed client, I faced my fear head-on, drove smartly and steadily out to Nevada, and had one of the best experiences of intimacy and pleasure I've ever had. Let me tell you, having that fear of car failure and still heading west, instead of east, from that car shop in Wyoming, had me sweating bullets like I never had before. I'm not sure if my decision was ultimately "wise", but it worked out better than I ever thought it could've when I did it

sonja and DashaDare like this.
  33. Oh my goodness so sexy.
    my is full love for everyone

HotSexyDiction and sonja like this.
  34. Love it too
    my is full love for everyone

35. Kudos! Every time you plow through a fear your path gets clearer! So glad you got such a sweet reward for that.

DashaDare likes this.