I couldn't keep myself from Betty Page

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by maydaymayday, Jan 19, 2013.

1. After more then a day of debating if I should bust my budget and spend some time with the sweet and sexy Betty Page (This would be my 4th party for my vacation), I made a last minute decision and 'surprised' her with a party. I am so glad I did. Betty Page is amazing!

Betty did not know I was coming, and when I told the guy at the door I was here for her, I hid in the doorway area. When she came around the corner she was so surprised to see me. We had discussed by PM that I was at the end of my budget, but I may have a surprise for her. When she asked what was up I told her that I wanted to surprise her. Too bad she did not pick up on what I meant by that (she was so cute). Finally she figured it out, gave me a hug and got all excited. It was Ustream night, so we had to wait a little bit for her interview to be done. (Watch the Ustreams. She is adorable)

After her time on camera, she led me to the back. We quickly worked out our party likes and time, took care of business and headed to her bedroom. We had ourselves an amazing oral and body exploring party. If you are looking for someone with an amazing body to explore, Betty is your woman. After I was done exploring her, it was her turn. Betty certainly knew what she was doing. I am completely honest when I say that I experienced things I have never felt before. I cannot put into words how she made me feel, but I will say that she made me more sensitive to her touch then I could have ever imagined.

Do I have to live off Ramen Noodles for a while? Yes. But being with Betty was an experience I will never forget.

2. AWE thank you so much MayDay for a great time! You are such a wonderful gentleman and so good with your hands! ;)

and Amber and I need to use my Pink DuckTape [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] love her too :D

3. Great Review..

4. AWESOME REVIEW!! BETTY IS TRULY SPECTACULAR, GREAT CHOICE! U R THE BEST, MAYDAY:) WE ALL WILL MISS U DEARLY, HUN!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Don't feel bad, Ramens are actually pretty good with ranch, cheese, & broccoli:) I've definitely had my share of Ramen days too:)
    XOXO

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Excellent review! I am sure Ramen diet is worth it!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this! amazing

7. Had a great text conversation with my Betty today. I had to come back here and relive the moment. This is the best part of these reviews. Turning a party into a lifelong memory.

8. I can't wait to see you again. you made a memory for me too sweetie xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I love the things that you post about us, thank you sweetie soxo