Gillian is a Naughty Girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Grand Dad Gone Wild, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I've played with Miss Gillian before but never really
    put myself into her hands completely and let her lead.

I'm not really sure why I was thinking Miss Sloan was this sweet shy
    lady...(LOL)....Oh was I wrong Miss Sloan took me to the Hot tub
    for some relaxing time then she took me to her room....OMG !!!

Naughty Talk telling me what to do....Yelling harder and faster (OMG)
    different positions telling me what to do talking Super Sexy
    She turnied into a Naughty Sex Crazed Tigress [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I was thinking she should be paying me as hard as she worked me. (LOL)
    I felt like her Boy Toy :mrgreen: J/K

I'll be sending you a (bill) Miss Sloan...(LOL)

2. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

Miss Gillian can be a hard task mistress, but is well worth it... !!!!!!!

Just dont get her mad enough to get out the riding crop...... lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

What would make you think I was shy? :wink: :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I'm not sure what I was thinking...(LOL)

5. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

I thought you knew me better than that. :wink:

6. i will have to take this journey with miss gillian,she was so quite when ive ever talked to her :eek: :shock:

7. Just wait till she get's your pants off....(LOL)

8. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

That's her way. Shes very quiet til the bedroom door closes, then look out!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I know, right?
    She is so soft spoken but don't let this full you. Gillian can be the passionate and the dominant one... I love to look at her... her eyes, her boobs are so perfect..

10. Well grand dad has met his match, Gillian is beyond amazing!

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Loving this review! Though I have yet to party with this gorgeous women, I have heard nothing but raving reports about her bedroom sexy time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xoxo

Natalia

12. I want to see Gillian be naughty :twisted:

13. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

sounds like a date. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'm sure you'll have plenty of opportunity. "Naughty sexed crazed tigress' is an apt description of her behind closed doors. She's one of the naughtiest people I know! It's always the quiet ones.

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Gillian is indeed naughty.. and that's why I love her so dearly... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Naughty Sex Siren Temptress from the East Coast.... Yes, I can attest to her naughty side.....

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Looking forward to having our naughty Gillian back at the Ranch soon! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

Whatever you do, DO NOT let her use the handcuffs or wrist restraints..... She might not let you out of them!!!!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

19. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

Ah...the memories this brought back with you. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Ohhhh sounds like a fun time hehe :twisted:

21. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

It was, It was !!!!!

And I have some photos to prove it...... lol

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]