GFE with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by maydaymayday, Jan 16, 2013.

1. For the past few years, I have been giving massages to several of my female friends. I am pretty good at giving them, and they always appreciate me for it. However, since they are always given to 'friends', I was never able to live out my fantasy, that the subject of my massage would be very 'grateful' and have a massage turn into sex.

When I started chatting with Ruby, I knew she was the perfect woman to fulfill this fantasy of mine. Unfortunately, this party was at the end of my vacation budget so I did not get to spend as much time as I wanted. However, the time we did spend together confirmed my belief that Ruby provides the 'perfect' GFE experience.

Our party started with a nice massage, and as I hoped she turned to me and had her way with me for a while. She completely got my engine running. But as this was my third party, I knew what I really liked about sex, and I took over to explore her body. Ruby has an amazing body, I must say. We had a really fun time together, and I enjoyed our time together. 'Pinky Swear'

The thing, though, that makes Ruby perfect for a GFE party was her kindness, sweetness and just a hint of both shyness and modesty and that made me feel like I was laying with a true 'girlfriend'.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! Sounds like Ruby was "grateful"!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. She looks like the perfect little girlfriend..So cute.. Thats sweet..

4. Awww! Thank you so much, sweetie! You are such a gentleman, kind, cute, and fun! I had a wonderful time with you :) xoxo

5. Red Hot Review

6. Me too. And did I mention that you are more beautiful then I ever imagined?

7. Sexy Review

8. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Great review, I know ladies appreciate a massage and the fact that the ladies there will thank you in just the right way makes it all the better.

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Awesome review!

10. We all miss Ruby...

I hope she will be back at the LRN or BR soon! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Ruby Rae provides a grreat GFE party. She is very sexy and very giving...with outrageous skills in the bedroom! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Smoking hot review [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, mayday! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

14. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Would love to massage this girl until she melts into butter!

15. Great review! Let your fingers do the walking... ;)

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]