every Inch of the VIP with Kitty Lynn!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Mar 20, 2013.

1. I've spent some time in the VIP room before at the Love Ranch. Its where i had my first party there, and some of my favorite memories. Kitty and I decided to use it for the first time for our party. What an amazing idea :)

If you havnt met Kitty, shes a red hot Latina lover who has a sensual personality that makes you beg for more. She has the tightest little body that makes for the perfect sex partner. Shes also incredibly sweet and caring.

Kitty and I evened up at the cashier and were off for an amazing time. We started off in the shower of the VIP room, and things just snowballed from there. We finished round one in there, but Kitty was determined to drain me. She brought out some toys to tease me while I recovered.

From there she strapped her self into the sex swing and it became our goal to try everything in the room. We basically did a counter clock wise pattern and did it all over that wonderful room!

I am doing less details this time, but I have to describe one part. We missed the lap dance contest during theSt Pattys party. Kitty knows i like lap dances, so she pushed me onto the "blow job chair" and made sure I can never get another lap dance again. What she details as a lap dance would be a felony in most strip clubs!

I've never had Sex standing without the support of a wall. I had tried it to no success once before, but Kitty and I were to horny not to stop to change positions :)

In the end I dont think Kitty and I missed much of leaving our mark on the VIP room. We had the most incredible time!

Thank you Kitty for another sex filled fantasy! Round four cant come soon enough!

JamieJupiter likes this.
  2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us;-)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]