Different kind of 2 girl- Sweet Staci and Pantera

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jeff31463, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. I was able to take a 2 week vacation over the holidays. I live in Iowa and wanted to drive up the pacific coast highway. so I went through Vegas to get to L.A. and decided to stop by the Loveranch south and am very glad I did. First I am a quiet and shy person that has trouble talking with women. I am also about 50 which doesn't make it any easier. I stopped in to the Loveranch Mid afternoon and picked Sweet Staci out of the lineup. This is the first time I had been to a brothel like this. We went into a room and worked out a compromise on her services. This was very relaxing and not what I expected.
    I knew I didn't have much time because I wanted to get to L.A. that night. After we had a very good time together we had a nice shower and Staci made me a sandwich and soup for my drive to L.A. That was the most awesome thing, and the sandwich was great too. Staci was so very nice to me I didn't want to leave, but I knew I had to get going. I had told her of my vacation plan of going up the coast then going back home on I-80. She suggested that
    I stop by the Bunny Ranch or Loveranch north on my way through Reno/Carson City. So I had a little time when I was in Carson City and went to the Bunny Ranch. There I picked Pantera out of the line up. We went through the same routine that I had went through with Staci and we agree'd on a price.
    She was awesome also. We did a lot of kissing and holding each other which I miss so much not having a girlfreind. We also did other stuff that was great too. Both Staci and Pantera were the best. [smilie=hot over you.gif] This vacation was very hard to go home from. When I come back to either one of these places, I am going to plan more time to stay and hang out longer. It may cost me more, but it will be more worth it.

2. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Re: Different kind of 2 girl

Nice, I've partied with both at the respective houses that you've mentioned.

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

Re: Different kind of 2 girl

Aww! Honey What an awesome review!! I can't wait to see you again!! Email me Your # !

4. Re: Different kind of 2 girl

Awww you are so sweet! I'm so glad that you picked me and I was able to give you a positive first time experience! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings with everyone here on the bunny board. You were a joy to party with and I look forward to many more parties with you baby cakes!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! You have WONDERFUL taste in women!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. Two smokin' hot girls! Not surprised you had a great time they are both so beautiful!

7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank You Ally! You're gorgeous yourself! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. pantera
    Chat with Me

Jeff where have you been? Been waiting for your text back! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

9. Pantera, I sent one on Monday. The one you sent back I had trouble downloading.
    It's going to take a while before I get back there. 24 hour drive is a little far.
    I wish I lived out that way cause I would come see you once or twice a month.

10. =P aha whats up? i doubt I've seen u around here @LRN =]

11. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes Jeff that would be so awesome . You're super sweet and extra loving. I can't wait to see you again Honey. Text me K XOXO

12. Sweet review..

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

From a really sweet man ;) [smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. I wish I coulda been there..Great review

15. Yes Pantera, Jeff is super aweet! Sounds like you two had a blast just like we did. Maybe next go round we need to be in the same house to give him a fantasy two girl :)

16. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes Staci That'd be super hot!!

17. What about a mini orgy with us 3?

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Mmm that'd be one hot orgy! We need to set this up soon... Seriously. Who's going to be the lucky guy??

19. I'm all with you ladies! We need to plan this ASAP someone post a thread to find us a sponsor!

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Beautiful sig pic!

21. Thanks Caressa honey

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

XXXtra Naughty Thoughts!

23. pantera
    Chat with Me

mmm I always have dirty thoughts too Hehe :)

24. 2 Girls are always fun to have! Mmmmm!

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes true! Jeff I miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Amen to that!!! Jeff your girls miss you!!

27. Yes.. Never met Staci But she's beautiful.. and I know pantera has that about her. She's lovable.

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww gracie I love ya toots! ;)

29. Oh ya you did Gracie. When you were at LRS for Daddy's birthday party

30. Sexy Review. Can't wait for us to do it again!

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Jeff I can't wait to see you again.. ! Staci get that man back in here!! tell him to have us double! He-He

32. Jeff31463---I have yet to meet the beautiful Pantera, although I hear she is pretty awesome.... I am very happy to hear that you had such a great time @ our sister house..

On the other hand I do know Miss Sweet Staci.... :wink: I would never doubt that anyone would have nothing but a great time with her...Not only is she a professional but a very down to earth lady..Very easy on the eyes & an awesome heart..You can tell she is all about pleasing the client....

Next time you're in town Las Vegas please cum stop in & play...Remember Staci is now one of our Cosmic Kittens here @ the ALIEN CATHOUSE

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.aliencathouse.net/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.aliencathouse.net/</a>

She will under our Alien Stars....

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

SO SO VERY SWEET!

34. pantera
    Chat with Me

35. Yes I have been abducted but still only down the road!! Still waiting Pantera