Cindi LaRue's ORAL party!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by LoverBabe~CindiLarue, Jun 11, 2011.

1. WOW! Now if that doesn't get you jump started nothing will!

2. LOL Thanks so much sweety, I hope it does...I love to get things heated in the room lol.

3. Cindi,

I never get tired of reading this! :wink: Pretty soon we'll have our time added to this.

I'm working on a review of my own about the time we spent together.No matter what I write though,it will never be as good as actually being with you. :twisted:

SIMPLY AMAZING! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I think your review for me topped this one off, your going to have to add it lol. Very well done sweety. Can't wait for round 2.

5. Here's hoping round 2 will top our first! :wink:

6. Oh it will, no worries sweety, I will make sure it will blow your mind....again lol

7. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I don't think my mind is theonly thing you'll blow! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Shhh...it's a secret! LOL [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am a witness for Cindy's oral party. Wow!!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Wonder what an oral party would be like with the two of you! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. Oral is my favorite :mrgreen:

12. With you it's my favorite,too! :twisted: :wink:

13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I am really looking forward to experiencing this party for sure. ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Auron your so sweet.

15. Seems this oral party gets everyone going lol. I have finished a bunch of mine, and will be doing them all in one posting so that there is one spot for them all. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. You got that right,babe!

We're going to HAVE to make this a part of our chapter 2! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. I can't wait for chapter 2 lol, it's always better than one.

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Very sexy, Cindi! Sounds like a great party! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. I love Oral party too.

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Well,2 is ALWAYS better than 1! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Ha ha yes 2 are always better than one, but the key is to get 2 girls who have chemistry and trust each other because once you have that, the party is MIND BLOWING. All my 2 girls parties have been unbelievable because we do everything and more and it's all REAL.

22. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Sounds like a sexy time... [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. A very good sexy time lol.

24. Sounds like a MIND BLOWING,REAL TREAT!!! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Oral has always been on of my favorite things to do, it's a privledge to do so, never be afraid to ask me in our parties. :D

26. You are such an expressive writer, such a great and hot read. I'd like to read more sweetie!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. I sure will add more, thanks so much ruby. Love the new signature.

28. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

A party to truly experience. Looking forward to more of your writings and to also experience it firsthand. :D

29. Stayed tuned I have more up my sleeve. :mrgreen:

30. Thank you sweety. I would love to 2 girl with you any day.

31. Been a while since I looked at this, it still gets me hot.

32. YUM

33. So glad you like.

34. Sounds incredibly hot baby girl!!! I would love to join in next time!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. Oh yes, our parties are awesome.