Cindi Larue, Thank You!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cal jay, Oct 14, 2011.

1. I'll start with this: I was first interested in meeting and getting to know Cindi because I have a real weakness for curvy ladies. What pushed me a bit further was when I had a chance to read some of her message board posts. You can't always get a sense of ones personality from what they write; not always, but in this case, her sweetness, honesty and good-nature stood out quite well. As we began to communicate, I liked what she said and I liked her thoughts and preferences on intimate activities. I tend to proceed cautiously as I'm never, quite sure if there's a good connection until meeting a lady in-person but I had learned enough about Cindi to know I wanted to meet and talk with her.

We met at the Love Ranch last Friday afternoon and besides being such an attractive and sexy lady, Cindi just glows with natural likability as one gets the opportunity to visit face-to-face with her. Cindi's beauty is warm and I can stare into her warm, beautiful eyes forever while making love or just making good conversation. It was a real girlfriend experience with her - more than she will ever know; her personality, her style, her sexy curves, her embrace that wrapped me tightly at just the right times, it all adds up to an absolute unforgettable experience that we had that afternoon. And, Cindi did something extra that was so very special for our party. Just between her and I, it meant an awful lot to me.

Thank you, my LoverBabe Cindi Larue [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are a sweetheart and I am happy that you had a special time with Cindy. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Sounds like you had quite an afternoon,cal jay! :) :wink:

I have had the extreme pleasure of spending time with Cindi and she is quite an amazing young Lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Mannym55,

You have impeccable taste!! Cindi is an amazing lady in every way!!! :D

5. You 2 are so amazing, I love hearing from you both, Cal Jay, we had such an amazing time, and I can not wait to play again, please keep in touch, your one of my close friends as well. :D

6. Love Cindi Larue!:)

7. Thank you, Jade. But after meeting you, I am convinced that YOU are very much more the sweetheart than I.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Cindi, your signature is correct: you ARE charming and seductive and without a doubt, yours is a friendship that I cherish!! Ladies don't come any sweeter than you!!!

9. Thank you sweety, I cherish you very much. :mrgreen:

10. Cindi,I am definitely addicted to your unique talents! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. LOL thanks, hey what can I say I love what I do, it's not a job to me!

12. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review! Cindi is such a sweetheart and so genuine! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I am so happy that I got to have you, we have a great chemistry together.

14. Great review!!!! Cindi you are a very special woman. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I was so excited to meet you, and this was a party that I will hold dear in my heart. :mrgreen:

16. Cindi, I love having great chemistry with you!!! You can be my "lab partner" anytime, lol!

17. Well for the time being, you can be a bad santa and I can be santa's naughty helper. I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you again.

18. ..and naughty can be very nice -- with you!!!

Miss ya too, baby-doll, and I can't wait to see you again, too!!!

19. Natalia, so very true; Cindi is the sweetest!!!!

20. Aww I love reading all the responses. :mrgreen:

21. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

She really is so sweet... such a great gal.. xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. You are a true friend sweety.

23. [smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. Thanks Ellie.

25. Aww thank you natalia and cal jay. :mrgreen:

26. A true sweet heart. :D

27. Every time I think of you,Cindi,I am thankful to know you and have you in my life!!! :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Our next session is soon, I sure have missed you.

29. I'm lucky to have met you, so happy to have you each time we are together.

30. Our time together was amazing sweety.

31. I am so happy you and I are close friends after this party, I enjoy hearing from you everyday. Kisses

32. See you soon sweety.