Caressa Kisses - The Ultimate Aphrodisiac!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TopCat, Nov 21, 2011.

1. DAMN!!!! you ARE the Ultimate Aphrodisiac!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] SO ARE YOU!!!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    KISSES CARESSA

3. Awww...you're so sweet!!! I could just eat you up!!! I mean, PLEASE CAN I???? [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

YES YES YES!!!!! PLEASE TAKE ME NOW [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

5. everybody loves us texas girls! :D :D

6. That's right....YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAW [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Giddy Up Girls Let's Ride

8. This is one pussy posse that any man would love to be pursued by! :twisted: Happy Hunting Girls! :wink:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

This Posse is Coming For U!!!! Can't wait to see you again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    WARM SWEET KISSES TO YOU [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Love Ur New Picks Angelina,SEXY SWEET just like U! Kisses [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Cum and get me my Hop-a-Long Hottie. I would be pleased to be your passionate prisoner :D Hope you're packing heat and a rope cause I won't be "taken" without a sweaty struggle! Can't wait to tangle with you once again, my Lonestar Lover! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Ew La La Lover,
    On your mark get set Rope me up and Take me Away [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] We can get tangled all night long [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Nothing tops tangling with this temptingly tenacious Texas Twister! This determined sexual dynamo will quickly knock you off your feet and seductively suck you into her voracious vortex, taking you for a titillating tumble through her staggering spin cycle, leaving you blissfully breathless and totally blown away once the dust finally settles. Caressa is the perfect storm of erotic energy! Let her sweep you away!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Super Warm Sweet Wet Tuesday Kisses to U my Lover [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You know I enjoyed our Hot Steamy Passionate "Skin to Skin" Time Together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts Your Lonestar Lover Muah Muah [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Very cool picture=] It is perfect for Caressa [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Perfectly worded review she i an amazing woman :mrgreen:

17. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

From her posts, messages, and reviews, one thing is clear: no man should consider his "sexual bucket list" complete without spending some "quality time" with Caressa! She sounds like every man's fantasy all rolled up into one incredible petite package! Wowzers! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Let me be your Genie in a Bottle I will make all of your Fantasies come True [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]
    I will give U Three Wishes as long as I get Three Wishes Back [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts Caressa Kisses

19. jax
    Chat with Me

jax Well-Known Member

May one inquire what those three wishes might be? (he said salivating like Pavlov's dog!) [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Ew La La, Lets get together and I will show U :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts Caresa Kisses

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hats off the My Sexy Top Cat Lover,
    Until our next Sexy intwined Encounter My Dear
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A True Gentleman with a Beautiful Friendship [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Your Lonestar Lover [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. My hat is always off to you, my Breathtaking Bombshell Beauty! Your dynamite assets never fail to have an explosive impact on my reeling senses, making it next to impossible to keep my head on straight, let alone my hat, whenever I'm in your stunning company. You always blow me - and my hat - away, my Lusty Lonestar Lover! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

My hat is always off to you, my Breathtaking Bombshell Beauty! Your dynamite assets never fail to have an explosive impact on my reeling senses, making it next to impossible to keep my head on straight, let alone my hat, whenever I'm in your stunning company. You always blow me - and my hat - away, my Lusty Lonestar Lover! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bring me a smile from your lips Give me a sign to start scheming how I'd hold you by the hips :wink:
    I see your eyes gleaming shining at me across the room I read them a secret meaning telling me you want me too
    Around one question we dance I think we need to answer soon is it time for some sweet Romance
    Until Then; XXXtra Naughty Thoughts Kisses Caresssa

24. she is so naughty!!! and quite beautiful. i'm glad you had a great time hun!

25. My eyes always gleam with glee whenever I gaze upon my gorgeous Golden Girl in all her glistening glory. One glimpse of this Glowing Goddess and I'm a gasping goner! I guarantee that no one needs to guess what this grateful guy is grinning about when I'm greeted by my favorite guilty pleasure - I just want to be gobbled up by her hot luscious lips and then greedily gripped by those gyrating hypnotic hips! :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Caressa, your one of my favs!!!

27. I whole heartedly agree Miss Isis - Caressa is quite the extraordinary naughty hottie. Sintillating!!! :D You look like you just might fall into that category yourself. :wink:

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

:wink: :wink: My Top Cat Lover :wink: :wink:
    I get the best feeling in the world when you say "Hi" or smile at me, because I know that even for a second that I've crossed your mind. Lets get together very soon for a Hot, Steamy Mushy Afternoon Delight :wink: :wink: :wink:

29. You are very beautiful Caressa, Defenitly among my top picks for the bunnyranch!

C

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Sweetie,
    Thank you for your lovely compliment :wink: Looking forward to having some "Skin to Skin" time :wink:

31. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] You do much more than cross my mind, my Hypnotic Hottie - you go round and round and round, making me dizzy with desire! [smilie=hot over you.gif] I think we need more than an afternoon of DELIGHT together! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

:wink: :wink: Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer :wink: :wink:

33. YES! Most definitely! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

You name the Time and Place I will be there with nothing on :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
    To my favorite Top Cat Lover [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Hopefully, you'll wear your warm inviting smile for me! :D

Your #1 FAN - TopCat [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]