Caressa has a Felony with a Duck

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grilledduck, May 12, 2016.

1. This was going to be a review of how I spent my 50th birthday with Caressa and Felony, but I'm rubbish at writing stuff.

All I would like to say is that spending the evening and then waking up between Caressa and Felony made me feel like I was 48 again - that's when I lost my virginity.

My birthday celebrations continued to the following day too.
    We made hotel trainee Johnathon's day when he delivered morning coffee to Felony wearing a bath towel and Caressa and I frolicking in bed.
    Dennis and Felony signed my copy of his book.
    Felony and I had lunch at Adele's and I got a free sundae.
    Caressa and I had dinner that evening and she also signed my book.

If you ever have the opportunity to spend a night (or even just an hour) with either of both these ladies - DO IT!

Thank you, Caressa and Felony[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

2. Felony
    Chat with Me

Felony Felony is ready to make all ur dreams come true

Thank you sweetheart it was the best time ever I can't wait to see you again I'm so happy that I was a part of your celebration till next time sweetheart

tuch2881 likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Grilled Duck, all I can say is thank you for sharing your 50th birthday with us. I know I will never forget the experience and you will always be in my heart! It was such a fun time and dinner the next night was so wonderful. It was great getting to know you and having some laughs with you. I already miss you and I look forward to next year!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1907.JPG
    IMG_1902 2.JPG

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

What a great way to spend your birthday! We spent our anniversary with Caressa one year and it was the best time ever!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

It was so much fun celebrating with Grilled Duck! We had some great food and great private time! SilverK I felt so honored that you guys spent your anniversary with me...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Grilled Duck you know now why we keep coming out and spending time with each other!

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I was so honored that Grilled Duck picked myself and Felony to see for his birthday! He told us with a present like us, he didn't mind getting another year older! Come see us again!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Grilled Duck, we had such a sensual experience for your 50th I look forward to indulging in more intimate pleasures in the near future!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Grilled Duck, Felony and I had such a great time together! I so look forward to his next visit!
    Kisses Caressa
    279A0714-6D06-4398-9AAB-F14A3DDBECDD copy.JPG
    279A0714-6D06-4398-9AAB-F14A3DDBECDD.JPG
    654F9F28-4AE4-49BE-A8FF-6A05C7DADD44.JPG
    A008560D-3555-47A3-9AFB-88A3658306F6.JPG