Bonus Party: Jill and Gillian

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by nalesirusd, Apr 16, 2011.

1. During Pogus weekend, I had the opportunity to party with two lovely ladies, Jill and Gillian. I was feeling down and depressed at the time. Then three guys asked me if I would like for them to pay for party with me and Jill. I was totally blown away and happily agree. Then Jill and Gillian wanted me to come with them because they had a surprise for me. Both Jill and Gillian took me to Jill's room and revealed that they would have a short party with me. There was kissing, touching and all kinds of sensual interaction during the party. I really enjoyed there company and both Jill and Gillian are definitely added to my fucket list. Thanks Jill and Gillian for a wonderful time. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

That was a lot of fun and happy we got the opportunity to get together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Hey Dale,

Jim, Kevin and I were happy to do it. We consider it a crime for anyone to be depressed at the Ranches. Not on our watch buddy......glad you had a great time.

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Dale, I'm glad that Gillian and I were able to raise your spirit (and other things as well)! Thanks Rob, Kevin and Jim for being so generous.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. The two duo is awesome!!!

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

We ought to try being a terrific trio some time! :twisted:

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a party I would like to see or to participate :twisted:

8. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Looks like it's terrific quartet now. The more the merrier!

9. love both of them :p :oops:

10. Well Dale, if we happen to see you at Pogus next year just act really really down and me and the guys might foot the bill for the quartet. We are like Ghandi, Mother Theresa , and some other really charitable and noble person(can't think of a name off the top of my head). In fact if I were you, I'd walk in shaking a bottle of sleeping pills rather loudly and screaming that you can't take it anymore. Probably guarantee we would do it for ya.

Hope to see you there.

11. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Love these two ladies! They make a great duo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Gillian is so much fun that we always end up having a great time together.

13. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

I love each of you individually... but together.. goodness! Too much fun!

14. I love find lovely girls in the house. They are so awesome

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Awww.. you're so sweet, Sophia! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. Glad you had such a great time with two sexy, seductive and very impressive women. Jill and Gillian are definitely the perfect match for a two girl party.

17. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

Two very special ladies that give exceptional parties! :p