Air Force Amy (Post 23) – Las Vegas Extended Outdate

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy (Post 23) – Las Vegas Extended Outdate

Miss Air Force Amy and I recently spent a very enjoyable extended outdate in Las Vegas.

An upscale hotel suite, some fine dining, an enjoyable show, and Amy herself all combined to provide me with a wonderful experience.

Amy is know in Las Vegas, was recognized, and received many inquires and compliments.

We walked hand in hand through the hotels and city streets. One guy, who recognized Amy, offered me the compliment “You the man.” You do attract some attention yourself, even in Las Vegas, when accompanied by a well-dressed and very beautiful woman.

We enjoy our times together as a loving couple both in and out of bed. Amy always provides a high level of energy to our love making and that is important to an older gentlemen. Sex with Amy at least a couple of times per day makes one feel young again.

So, no matter your age or desired activities, you will have fun and lots or sexy pleasure when in the company of Miss Air Force Amy.

2. At the risk of repeating mysef, what can I say that has not already been said by me about Harold?!

Thank you me dearest and favorite lover! My lord, has it been 23 absolutely wonderful, memorable, sensational, admirable, love and fun filled sexcellent adventures for us!!? I hold each and every one (and mostly just you) so dear to my heart! I am so blessed to have you in my life.

As I've said before and I will say again and again. Harold is the epitome of a true gentleman. He is so courteous, has impeccable manners, has a great sense of humor and is extremely intelligent to say the least. We never lack intelligent conversation or fits of laughter. He always compliments me with a little gutteral 'hmmmmnn" whenever I reappear from 'freshening up or getting all dolled up or just slipping under the covers with him.

We do make a for a cute and stunning couple. Both our manners of dress and style are of classic and timeless descent. We are both very pleasant, courteous, humorous and very humble - never flashy or show boating.

I can tell many people do recognize me and they are always very courteous and extra kind to us never outwardly gushing my identity. We always get 5 star Presidential treatment wherever we go and Harold and I wear it very well.

And no one EVER complains about the all the bumping and noise making that comes from our room throughout the days and nights we are otherwise exemplary guests of some of the finest hotels in the world.

I just love living out "Pretty Woman" with Harold every chance I can get. Thank you Harold!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. WOW VERY NICE!!!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Amy I luv that poster of you!!!!!! & it is so true!!!!! Breathtaking!!!!!!!