⭐️ Scared to lose your Virginity? -Things to know about your first time!⭐️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Jan 20, 2018.

1. I've told you this before

if I could go back in time you would be my first

2. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I finally lost my Pantera one on one VCard and it was... well let's just say I'm going to be seeing her every trip!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

You better! I’ll be here when you’re ready for some more!

Tony Dark and Benz like this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

After the experience I had with you trust me I'm seeing you every trip! I'm still recovering from our party but I think I will be Ready For A lot More for our August Fun!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

That’s my girl!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

Tony Dark likes this.
  6. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Yes first I was Randy Whipped Now I'm Randy and Pantera Whipped! You know I ain't into pain!lol
    It's pretty cool each trip I can see you one day then see Pantera the next day and some trips then I can do the 2 girl! Lots of fun trips coming!

Benz likes this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Can’t wait for all the fun!! :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

August is almost here but I'm still recovering from my Pantera Party! I am going to see you and Randy one on one then do a two girl with you two all on the same trip! I hope I survive!lol
    We have so much fun together! The two girl outdates are after this trip! Hopefully sooner than we think;)

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Schedule your fabulous "Virgin Party" with @pantera with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Everybody who has been with this lady has never been the same. She will introduce you to a Whole New World(definitely not Disneyland). If your a male, female, or couple you will be in for a ride of your life. A previous lover said she is the ride(figure of speech) that you never want to leave. Enjoy!!!!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Trailboss likes this.
  11. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

This is an amazing post! Gorgeous photos of you too. :)

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the post. Xoxo

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

Leoliass75 likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Leoliass75 likes this.
  16. pantera
    Chat with Me

So excited to party with you and randy again!!

Tony Dark likes this.
  17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm Really Excited! Our one on one parties are going to make our Fun with Randy Even Hotter! I'm working on our 2 girl party dates!
    The outdates are going to be Fun but the 2 girl Vegas Overnight is going to be the Ultimate Fantasy!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I was talking to Pantera last night and we joke around a lot but we also have our deep conversations. Sometimes I get lost in my thoughts looking at her. I think about the Short Shy Nerdy Black teen that never would have dreamed I'd meet a women as Beautiful as Pantera. She is a Smart Sexy Lady! Her humor is quick witted and funny but she has a down to earth sophistication that is refreshing! Back in the day that Short Shy Nerdy Black teen would have never talked to her because I was intimidated. But the Strong Intelligent Successful Man of Color I'm becoming knows I would not have been intimadated. I would have missed out on meeting someone like Pantera because I was actually judging her based on the things I felt like I was rejected for. I would have looked at this Beautiful Strong Woman and said she wouldn't give me the time of day. So I took a chance and started talking to her and we have been friends and partying for 2 years.
    Pantera is Beautiful Sexy and Smart but she is also Thoughtful Funny and Down to Earth and her parties are Super HOT!
    So if you are a Virgin or a guy that wants to party with Pantera but like me was a little intimidated don't be! She is one of the sweetest ladies I know and will give you a party that you will never forget!
    ;)[smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Have @pantera fulfill your fantasies for the "New Year"!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. That sounds nice i will have to come see you when i get the money saved up

21. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Very well written xxx

Book Pantera for you Virgin party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. pantera
    Chat with Me

I'd love that :) :) Can't wait to meet you :)

23. Benz
    Chat with Me

Benz Active Member

Beautiful sensual lady that will make you feel comfortable and relax.
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

24. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you for always being so kind! You're the sweetest. :)

Tony Dark likes this.
  25. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww you're welcome! Thank You for being Sweet to me!
    Pantera your parties are Amazing! I can't imagine how Great it must feel to lose your Virginity to you! Your Beautiful and your parties are Sexy and Sensual! It's been awhile since we've partied so I know its going to be HOT!

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

I know it!!!!! I can't wait! I feel like it's super long from now :(

Tony Dark likes this.
  27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww I'm so busy the days are flying by! I'm just glad I get to see you again don't worry I will be there soon and we will Heat things up in the Fall!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. pantera
    Chat with Me

thank you so much Kiki ❤️❤️❤️❤️

KikiLover and David J like this.
  29. pantera
    Chat with Me

Leoliass75 and kaynine26 like this.
  30. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

31. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Hannah! I think so too :)

32. pantera
    Chat with Me

Trailboss and kaynine26 like this.
  33. Thanks sweetheart. We will see each other soon

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your party with @pantera today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info and book your party with @pantera today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]