╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Dec 28, 2013.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

I have updated the very first post on this thread with these questions and answers.

30 - Will my first time be as perfect as I imagine?

Don't have too-high expectations. Sex generally improves as you get to know someone and become more comfortable with each other's bodies. So don't feel pressured to make it the best night ever, because this is just the first of many. You will do just fine, trust me.

31 - How can I make it the best time it can be?

Breathe. First-time sex can be tense and nerve-wracking, painful sometimes. Taking long, deep breaths can help you relax and let go.

32 - How do you feel about facial hair on guys?

I don't worry about that, as long as you have it clean and if its a 5pm shadow, then maybe be gentle on me :)

33 - How do you like guys to dress for parties?

Just how you like to dress, comfortably

34 - I’ve seen several ladies have wish list links on their message board signatures. Are gifts expected, or just suggested?

I had one, but I don't know where I signed up for it lol… so I supposed I don't have one at the moment, but you can gift us and I would love to have anything that you want to gift me with. I think that I will have a Amazon one, but your answer is, you are not required. We just have these list out because people ask us what would we like in case they want to gift us with anything

35 - Do you prefer that a guy is shaved or trimmed down around his parts?

It doesn't bother me either way, but I would suggest trimmed, just because I know that girls like that and I am here to teach you for life :)

36 - Do you prefer for virgins to be nervous or overly eager about their first time?

I want you to be your self and relax. Be ready to absorb a lot information and have fun. Try not to over think.

37 - For a virgin party, would it be better to stick to the basics, or try to go for “wild and crazy?” (with “wild and crazy” meaning any fetishes, fantasies, etc.)

You can do whatever you want. I will be open for anything, but for example, when you start learning how to ride a bicycle, won't you try to stay on it first? So my answer would be, "be patient" Learn, kissing, oral, intercorse, feel how is a girl's vagina, soak on the moment. Depending on your budget and time, I will suggest two different dates with me so you are rested from the first time, then we can do a little more "different" stuff. Again, I am teaching you for life ;)
    I think the better you learn, the more rewarding it will be when you meet your especial lady.

2. FriskyJimmy29
    Chat with Me

FriskyJimmy29 Well-Known Member

This is a great post and very useful information. Thank you Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

30: Mine was pretty damn good. :D
    31: My nerves disappeared once Jade kissed me [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Tahoe. I really care about them all.

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehehe don't scare then. I would be just a start of a wonderful sexual life. It's my goal to teach and show the things they can do and receive in the time we are together.
    Thank you for the post Redwood [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jimmy. This is a collection of questions that I been getting a and replying over the time I am working here. It does not work for everyone, I know, but it's a good guide, hopefully.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30: I think it was too. Actually you were pretty knolegble if you ask me.
    31: I can tell you were totally different right after that. Isn't that amazing?
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Beginner's luck?

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Nope. It was all you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I was just thinking of you today... :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

11. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

with an image like this, i am thinking about all the things we can do together :twisted: :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: ✅ ⁂❥⁂ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

"Sometimes is the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine."
    The imitation game movie.

JC - as I am watching this movie now, I see so many situations that this quote can be applied to. I found online what this woman said about the quote and I totally agree if her. Just read and think about it. For this particular subject, I always say that we are all naturals in knowing what to do, we just need practice. No one born knowing everything. What makes you great at something it's just practice ;)

In the movie The Imitation Game there is a line that really stood out to me, “Sometimes it’s the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.” I loved that quote and I loved what the meaning of the quote conveys. To me it stands as a reminder of two things:

One: We should never underestimate people. We should never pre-judge another person’s abilities. So often in life it is those you might never expect that end up changing the world.

Two: In addition to not discounting the worth of others, we all need to be careful to never discount our own worth. So often underestimate our own abilities. We assume things are too hard, or above our capacity to handle. We often stop ourselves from trying new things out of fear that we are not someone who could accomplish it. We don’t give ourselves the credit that we may be that person that can do things that no one can imagine.

Via http://www.amyreesanderson.com/blog...-things-that-no-one-can-imagine/#.VUaCxXi9LCS

pcwhoo likes this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hehe And you do have a very good imagination and creativity :)

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Waiting for the right time?
    You will never find the right time unless you make it happen. The time will be right when you tell your self it is. Just think about it ;)

Jade

pcwhoo likes this.
  15. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

i have to agree with you - there is no better time or right time, you/ yourself have to make time.

16. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome reviews for an amazing lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

This because it's Wednesday

18. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

a good warm up to the weekend

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's seems like a broken record, but That is how it is for a lot things in life, don't you think?

20. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

so true, it is a broken record (negative thinking)
    best suggestion is to accept it, find ways to improve and just make it better.
    I CAN - not i cannot :wink:

21. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

So many great reviews for a great lady. :D

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

23. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

what's a better way to spend the weekend?
    it is to spend it with you by the lake.
    remind me of the time we had our outdate :)
    good memories, looking forward to another ;)

John N Ga likes this.
  24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am quoting this paragraph from someone that shared few words with me about his it was to decide to visit me.

WL1 and dreamscometrue like this.
  26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Let's see howI can warm up this weekend.

dreamscometrue and WL1 like this.
  27. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

If I can lend you a helping hand (or two) you let me know.
    I will do all that I can to keep you warm-can't have you freezing there. :confused:

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  28. Jade is so sweet and patient, and such a genuine pleasure to spend time with! The perfect girl for a first time venture into intimacy :)

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

30. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I have a feeling you will have them feeling so relaxed that they will be able to give into their instincts and fully embrace them moment[smilie=happy.gif]

31. Thank you for compiling your first time reviews together, Jade! So many wonderful lucky fellows got to have either their very first or first in a long time be with the beautiful and marvelous you! :) :)

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

33. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We all at one time or another thought we couldn't do something, it's normal in the human nature. The I can is a very good way to make your mind forget this thoughts for sure.

WL1 likes this.