╚ ⚫ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Dec 28, 2013.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Innocence Lost by Jade

Whatever your circumstances that bring you to my door seeking improvement in sensual knowledge: Virgins, Newbies, A Bit Rusty, Recent Divorce, or Leaping into new found Sexual Desires, look no further!

While I take great pride in helping Virgins, whether they are 18 or 80, one may find themselves in the position where they feel like they are starting over again.
    If this is you, or curiosity has you gripped, please keep reading.

This, like all of our future encounters, I strive to ensure that you are at ease, comfortable, and relaxed before we move onward to the next stage of communication or party. Many individuals who have little to no experience in sexual or carnal knowledge have already bested others in two ways: you chose Myself and a courtesan to educate you!

Let's face it, sex can be awkward for the un-initiated and inexperienced; that's why you chose me to help you through those moments! During our initial meet up in the parlor, we can chat, perhaps have a drink or eat a snack to help ease your nerves.
    If this doesn't help, a walk around the property or a tour of my room will cause a drop in your adrenaline from the initial shock of us meeting. Once your nerves are steadied, we will make our way to my room where the party can begin and we can start to create memories that you will remember to the end of time.
    From here the sensual fun will begin at a pace that you’re comfortable with and if you need a teacher, educational or naughty, I can play both!

Remember, there is no such thing as a Virgin or Newbie in my world, just someone who has not lost their innocence to Jade.

╚ ❥ My Podcast - Pillow Talk
    ╚ ❥ My Specials
    ╚ ❥ My Schedule
    My full menu

Read below some reviews

I also wanted to thank all of you that took the time to write these reviews, you are part of this journey and I couldn't be happier.
    This thread is to make it easier for those of you that are looking for more information about me on VIRGINITY PARTIES. Please click in each one of the links to read more about me.

Your visit is very important to me. I like to be prepared for it so making a appointment is highly recommended. You won't regret it.

I am quoting this paragraph from someone that shared few words with me about his it was to decide to visit me.

Central Ohioian - Tue Jul 12, 2011Besides, Jade has already exceeded my expectations and gone above and beyond and I always take care of those who take care of me. So here it is.
    I've been pretty open about sharing a lot of my story on the message boards and while I realize regular members are probably familiar with it, reviews are traditionally more to help those who are less familiar with the ladies. The short version of it is simply this. Like most older virgins it was difficult for me to start this process due to the embarrassment and shame that goes along with holding that classification into your early 30's. I'd had some experiences that while trivial to some were traumatic to me in terms of previous attempts attempts at sexual activity...

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Tue Aug 23, 2011I'm writing this because regardless of the nature of the relationship, Jade has shown to be a friend to me in the truest sense of the word. As such, I wanted to publicly thank her for helping me as much as she has and show her the appreciation she deserves for going far above and beyond in making my first true intimate encounter truly special.
    I keep thinking back to the events of that evening/afternoon only 4 days ago and the one thought that keeps occurring to me. This only happens because Jade was willing to invest the time and energy into developing a relationship of trust long ago...

Swimmer02004 - Sun Oct 02, 2011When I arrived on LR around noon, my heart begins to race from nervousness. There are times I want to run back to my car and bolt out from their lot. I took few deep breaths saying I can do this. I walked up to the gate, knowing I haven't done my research about the ranch, but heard about it from a friend of mine after she came in for her first girl on girl experience.
    Jade instantly caught my attention. Her sparking blue eyes and beautiful smiles is what drew me to Jade. I explained to Jade that this will be my first time and my first time ever...

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Thu Apr 05, 2012 Jade Capri really proved herself to be a true friend to me and one of my loudest and most intense cheerleaders. She stood by me through some very very rough times and anyone who is willing to stand by me in the bad times pretty much meets my definition of a “True Friend”.
    So you can imagine just how important it was to me, to be able to set-up a booking with her again...

Atlfan - May 03, 2012 When I arrived I was blown away first and foremost by her body. She has curves in all the right places, voluptuous, tan, and firm. If you are concerned because she does not show her face in her pictures don’t be you will not be disappointed. I looked for a flaw but I could not find one. I could not have lost my v-card to a more attractive woman. I thought perhaps the pictures may be old or out of date but this was not the case. If you like exotic beauties, this is exactly what you are going to get...

Swimmer02004 - June 3, 2012 I had fun with Jade, 1st and 2nd time, 3rd time is a charm with her. you have this amazing skills that makes you feels at ease. for Me I think its her personality, her eyes and especially her smile...

OSU Mike(Frmrly CO) - Tue Jul 17, 2012(This is not much a review as it is a very heartfelt note from a friend) From Mike - Which is why I am so very appreciative of Jade and Malika for reaching out to me and offering encouragement and for being a sounding board for my frustrations...

A very sweet note from someone...
    Jade
    I just wanted to write you a thank you note for your help last Friday. It has been a long time since feeling an intimate touch. I know our time was short but in that time you showed me passion that has been missing for a while. I will probably never have the opportunity to have your company again so I just want to say thank you and truly good luck in your future. In the mean time, keep living life the best way you can.
    Best wishes, K... August/12

BennyB - Fri Aug 31, 2012 The experience next I can only describe as absolutely mind-expanding! Jade is absolutely wonderful!...

BennyB - Sat Sep 01, 2012 How I got to and from Jade is worth its own review.
    Love Ranch North and the Bunny Ranch have an awesome sedan service, which really doesn't get talked about enough!...

whterbt - Sat Sep 08, 2012 I chose to have an overnight party with her. We began when she picked me up at my hotel. I felt like it was prom night or something. The driver, Bob, was a total character, great guy. He drove us to our dinner date where we had some excellent sushi and great conversation...

atlfan- Fri Dec 14, 2012 This was my second date with the girl of my dreams Jade Capri. What impressed me the most is that Jade’s priority is my happiness, and not booking as many dates with me as possible. Even though I have booked two dates with her this year I never felt any pressure from her to do so. She knows I can get lonely and she never took advantage of me...

Polycarbonate - Wed Mar 26, 2013 I was a virgin, so I wanted to choose someone that seemed like she would give me a good first party and first time experience. Luckily, I had lurked the boards and found some positive reviews and praise for Jade. Basically, this was the best experience of my life, and I'm so glad I chose Jade. Not to sound like an advert, but she was really just a complete sweetheart who was still insta-boner sexy. I appreciated that she worked to make me as comfortable as possible, knowing I was a virgin. I appreciated her making me feel good about how I was doing. I appreciated her extending the party of her own volition...

atlfan - Thu Apr 11, 2013 I decided I wanted to see Jade a few days in a row. Even if I had to work a couple weeks longer, I wanted to have her by my side for as long as possible. I had not seen Jade in months and I was looking forward to that first hug and kiss the most. I really like spending time with a woman who appreciates my sense of humor and who I can laugh with. When we are together I feel like a kid again...

Bobby - Fri Jun 21, 2013 I had such an amazing time that this review HAD to be made. I was planning this trip for over a year and it was well worth it!! It is impossible to put into words my experience, but I will try and paraphrase it here. Inside the parlor I get a beer down, and then Jade walks up looking absolutely gorgeous. I'm sure my jaw dropped, and I knew immediately that I made the right choice. I do not want to spoil the experience for anyone else, but OMG the party was ridiculous, I was shaking my head in disbelief the entire time...

atlfan - Sun Jul 21, 2013 The party was very pleasurable and fun. I felt very confident and relaxed with a sexy ass lady on each arm. I think we all had great chemistry and the flow of the party felt very natural. Jade and Jordan worked very well together. It was awesome to watch these mega-babes "interact" with eachother. I loved kissing/licking one girl while only being able to hear and feel what was going on elsewhere. I am still grinning...

atlfan - Tue Jul 16, 2013 My weekend with Jade was filled with new adventures, experiences, good advice, support, honesty, and most importantly fun. Jade taught me how to further refine myself as a man and how to continue to take more baby steps towards complete and utter sexiness. She even gave me some nuggets of wisdom that I can apply on future dates and romantic situations...

Youngblood- Fri Oct 11, 2013 Jade Capri: the virginity cure. To anyone considering a visit to jade, STOP CONSIDERING IT AND GO ALREADY! I promise, no matter how nervous you may be, she can, and will, bring out a side in you that you don't even know you have....

new2bayarea849 - Nov 19, 2013 I was a virgin till last weekend, not anymore. I wanted to have a great first time experience and I started looking for that special someone. We both realized that we did not want to rush in things and needed more time. She eased off my nervousness by telling about how her first time was etc. Then comes the negotiation part, I believe it took hardly 30 seconds. I hated this part and we both were on same page, so it was easy. I had a quick d/c by Jade just to make sure that everything is right at right place and she was so kind that she made sure it was not an ackward experience...

atlfan - Nov 30, 2013 My latest trip to paradise had a few unexpected twists in it. The original plan was to go see my "steady gf", and to meet Pantera for the first time separately. Due to my limited time in the area and unforeseen events, I decided to roll my two appointments into a hot-ass threesome at my home-base LRN. Personally, I like to choose first time combinations of ladies whenever possible. I kind of feel like a pioneer discovering a new land for the first time. My own version of Plymouth Rock...

atlfan - Dec 04, 2013 As long as Jade is at the LRN, I think its safe to say the Carson City area will be the hottest place in North America. Jade, thank you for being my sexy therapist. I had a lot on my mind and I'm glad I didn't hold anything back. When I told you about the mistakes I had made, I did regret it at first when I saw how disappointed you were...

ACW - Dec 12, 2013 So, I had just turned 30 and was still a virgin. Several years ago, I had decided that if I was still a virgin when I turned 30, I would go to one of the ranches. So as a birthday present, some family members offered to help pay, knowing how bad I wanted this. So, I had originally picked Tamela Lee, but she retired, so I decided to go with Jade. Right choice. Jade is the PERFECT lady to give your V-card too. She’ll teach you, make sure you leave satisfied (she extended the party by a few minutes; she also extended MY party by a few inches ), and won’t be judgmental...

Click here for more reviews

When you are done reading this thread, click on the links below for more info about me.

Do YOU have questions? I may have some answers.

This is a thread with possible questions from virgins. You can read below the question and my personal answer below. This is not a medical opinion, just my pov from experiences that I had at the ranch. ;)

1 - Hi Jade, I am a virgin. Do you welcome Virgins?

Hi there :)
    Of course I do! Please read below and if there is any question that remain unanswered, ask me.

2 - I'm a virgin approaching ___ and was hoping you could help me. I'm very nervous. I am planning on visiting The Love Ranch soon. Can you please help me?

Thank you for letting me know you haven't had a sexual experience yet. Of course I can help you :)

3 - I am sorry to keep bombarding you with questions but I have one more if you don't mind. Actually it is just a comment and I feel embarrassed. I am embarrassed that I have to pay a professional to take my virginity. This is absolutely 100% nothing personal against you. I am just looking for some more comforting words from you.

You are fine, you have questions and I am here to answer it to the best of my knowledge. I can totally understand it, please, don't feel one bit embarrassed to be coming here for this experience. A lot people "don't have to" but they choose to do it because it's less pressure. If you have sex for the first time with a girl that you like, you may not know what to do and may jeopardize your relationship, because she may think that you are not good in bed, but in reality, you just don't know what to do. You may become a great lover and do better than anyone that started way early than you in life...
    It's not a shame at all and It's my pleasure to be here to guide you.

4 - It is just going to be an important time in my life.

It is for all of us. I give you my word that we will have a great time and you will leave happy. Promise :)

5 - I have always been very shy. Simply put I just need to get this taken care of.

Many people that haven't experience sex tend to feel shy. It's normal by my experience here to encounter shy virgins.

6 - Can our party be last hours?

Of course it can, it will only depend on your budget. I give you my word to do the best I can in terms of time for your money.

7 - Have any of your clients fell in love with you?

I don't think fall in love, but since I was their first sexual experience there is a different feeling I guess. Why? Do you worry about that?
    I also think that is normal for you to grow fond of me as we will experience something that is life changing for you. I promise though not to at any time take any advantage of you or your situation. If anything, you have a friend here.

8 - I am more shy in person than I am in front of the computer screen. I guess it's just the face to face contact. The good thing is though, that when I figure out your personality, you probably wouldn't get me to be quiet.

If that is you, know that many have been that way and it improved their shyness in more than one aspect in their lives.

9 - I don't know. I am just scared. I am just anxiously awaiting that moment.

I can only imagine. Does it help for me to say, you shouldn't? When you are here if for any reason you get super shy or don't know what to do, let me take the lead for few minutes and it will come naturally for you.

10 - Am I allowed to play with your breasts?

We will be able to play a lot, for details, we will talk once you are here. To note, I don't like to feel pain.

11 - You really don't mind partying with me?

Why would I mind? Besides if I teach you right, you will be able to please me or any other woman.

12 - I am still worried about not being able to please you or learn how to please other women. Will you teach me how to pleasure a girl?

This is a learning process. Again, by my experience here, you may be able to get it right on the first time. I will do my best to show you what I like, this way you can identify easily what pleases other women.

13 - I am afraid I will cum too quick?

You may, but it's ok because we can just do it all over again, know that in my experience here ...
    - you may do it quickly the first time
    - you may not cum
    - you may have hard time to stay hard
    - it may take you a lot time to cum
    - remember that the girls vagina is less tight than your hands so you will have to adapt to it.
    All normal reactions of your body once you are exposed to sex. I don't want you to be thinking about what will happen though. Nothing like this may happen to you.

15 - I am confused at how a girls vagina is less tight than a hand.

Your hands can apply a lot pressure and no girl has tight vagina as the grip of a hand. Trust me, I know a lot girls :)

16 - Do I have to bring condoms?

I use my own condoms, let me know if you have allergy to latex so I can make sure to have non latex ones.

17 - Should I masturbate right before?

I don't think you should masturbate before, some people stop a week before coming here. I know you worry about finish to early. If you ejaculate to fast, we can always do it again.

18 - I am more worried about "performing" when I am with you. I want to please you.

You have no reason to be worry about performing. If you get nervous, we will just take our time and start over. Just by wanting to please me it show me that you will be a great lover. I will show you how to please me

19 - I need a lot of help planning. I honestly don't know where to begin.

Ok, tell me where are you from and I will suggest the airlines based on where is your airport. A place to stay here, driver to pick you up if you decide not to rent a car.

20 - How long do you think our party should be?

I suggest at least one hour or more. It will just depend on your budget.

21 - What do you think you can teach me?

I can't name all that I can teach you, but I can promise that. You will leave a new man from here

22 - Do you mind if I ask how many virginity's you have taken?

I lost my count how many. I have some that wrote reviews, but numerous that didn't. So in 3 years, I have lost count.

23 - JADE: Why do you think you have so much anxiety? Do you think you feel nervous around girls or it's people in general?

VIRGIN: I have had anxiety for a long time now. I am not sure what it is due to. I am usually nervous around people in general but girls make it get worse. I need this experience to help me change that.

24 - Do you think that if I go there and start interacting with you it would help me?

I think so. This way you can be with a girl that will teach you few things and not judge you. I think that is less pressure to start this way as opposed to a girl that you really like and not know what to do.

25 - Do you think I am thinking to much?

It's normal, but try not to over think because our minds can play games with us.
    Trust me, once you do it for the first time, you will be a changed man and will see things from a different point of view. You will start a journey that you will wish you have started before.

26 - Can I come back visit with you if I am still single?

Of course you can! You will always be welcomed. Know that I value you returning to me and I am willing to give you a discount or add time to our date.

27 - I have few fantasies I want to experience with you. Are you open to it?

Absolutely, Send me a email with your ideas and we can discuss it in private.

28 - I am afraid I won't feel much wearing condoms, what should I do?

I always recommend virgins or less experienced ones to masturbate wearing condoms, so they get used to the feeling of it. It has worked for many, so it may work for you too.

29 - I watch a lot porn movies. Will our date/session be like a porn movie?

We can do some things that you like from the porn movies, but by my experience, it's always good to learn first steps before, then graduate to that. I will do whatever you wish to witting reason, but know that I have only your best interest and I want you to learn how to fully be with a girl, please her and learn how to be pleased.

30 - Will my first time be as perfect as I imagine?

Don't have too-high expectations. Sex generally improves as you get to know someone and become more comfortable with each other's bodies. So don't feel pressured to make it the best night ever, because this is just the first of many. You will do just fine, trust me.

31 - How can I make it the best time it can be?

Breathe. First-time sex can be tense and nerve-wracking, painful sometimes. Taking long, deep breaths can help you relax and let go.

32 - How do you feel about facial hair on guys?

I don't worry about that, as long as you have it clean and if its a 5pm shadow, then maybe be gentle on me :)

33 - How do you like guys to dress for parties?

Just how you like to dress, comfortably

34 - I’ve seen several ladies have wish list links on their message board signatures. Are gifts expected, or just suggested?

I had one, but I don't know where I signed up for it lol… so I supposed I don't have one at the moment, but you can gift us and I would love to have anything that you want to gift me with. I think that I will have a Amazon one, but your answer is, you are not required. We just have these list out because people ask us what would we like in case they want to gift us with anything

35 - Do you prefer that a guy is shaved or trimmed down around his parts?

It doesn't bother me either way, but I would suggest trimmed, just because I know that girls like that and I am here to teach you for life :)

36 - Do you prefer for virgins to be nervous or overly eager about their first time?

I want you to be your self and relax. Be ready to absorb a lot information and have fun. Try not to over think.

37 - For a virgin party, would it be better to stick to the basics, or try to go for “wild and crazy?” (with “wild and crazy” meaning any fetishes, fantasies, etc.)

You can do whatever you want. I will be open for anything, but for example, when you start learning how to ride a bicycle, won't you try to stay on it first? So my answer would be, "be patient" Learn, kissing, oral, intercorse, feel how is a girl's vagina, soak on the moment. Depending on your budget and time, I will suggest two different dates with me so you are rested from the first time, then we can do a little more "different" stuff. Again, I am teaching you for life ;)
    I think the better you learn, the more rewarding it will be when you meet your especial lady.

If you have more questions, ask me
    Do you want to ask it privately?

LOVE RANCH NORTH - WE ARE LOCATED 3 MINUTES FROM THE BUNNY RANCH
    95 Kit Kat Rd.
    Carson City, NV 89706 US
    Phone: 775-246-7252
    http://www.jadecapri.com

Make your reservation at [email protected]
    or call 775 246 5997

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  3. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

This thread is a good idea!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you ACW, Happy New Year

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

After you read it, contact me so we can get to know each other [email protected]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Come back to read this thread as I will be updating with my thoughts about your virginity ;)
    Don't worry, it's all good things :)

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am always updating this thread and the thread above for your convenience.

[​IMG]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Virgin parties are the best and most memorable!

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes, they are memorable. For me and for them.

13. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

As I always tell Jade. I would actually hate to be a virgin who has my first experience with Jade. You would be ruined for life...lol. To start at the top, like very, very few of us do, you would never achieve the fun you experience with Jade! It doesn't get any better than Jade. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

14. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Yes, yes they are :mrgreen:

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Yes you do. All I do is prepare then for life. I am sure their future girlfriends will only thank me if they ever knew who was their first. This is a great comment you made Redwood. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=75151&p=12152612#p12152612

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will post some quotes for other posts as well. Gather information from other experiences. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Hi :)

Are you looking for me? Send me a email [email protected]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

One more picture for you to get acquainted with me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I quoted Whterbt from his review thread. He is been very helpful with his posts. Thank you Hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I wanted to say thank you for everyone that trusted me with all the great experiences we had together. You do mean a lot to me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Hall of Fame booty!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's not Wednesday with out a picture :)

[​IMG]

26. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Lovely!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) I want will be on your hall of fame booty anytime [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

It's even better in person :twisted:

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Woo Hoo!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you beautiful ;)

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

What this thread needs a new picture...

[​IMG]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) that I must agree [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Re: ╚ ❥ JADE CAPRI - ❥ ❥ VIRGINS REVIEWS ❥ ❥

You are helping so many people! Amazing Job Jade Capri

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

As I have always told you, I can't imagine being a virgin and partying with you! It would all be downhill after that! You are the greatest party a guy could have and everything else would be a let down after that! Although I can imagine how great you would be with a virgin! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]