The Softer Side of Jayla a Sensual Surprise

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Awww Jayla you and Tamela have a lot of confidence in me and after my parties with each of you I felt like I could handle any party [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I hope I don't disappoint you :oops: :wink:

2. You'll never disappoint us sweets!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are so sweet I can't wait to experience more of the Softer Side of Jayla [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. I agree with Jayla. Everything will be great [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I know I'm GREAT HANDS and that you two are going to spoil me rotten again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I'm so excited I want to come back next month [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] but it's better if I wait so we can have a whole lot of Fun [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. A whole lot of fun sounds good to me [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I love to touch your softer side

8. Absolutely wonderful review Tony, you are such a sweet heart...and Jayla is an amazing woman.

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thank you Ruby you know I think you are a sweetheart too. Jayla is Amazing and she made our party so much fun.
    You ladies make writing wonderful reviews easy because I am just telling the truth about how you treat me how you make me feel and my experiences with each of you so I'm like ghostwriter except I get to have a lot of fun doing the research. You Amazing Ladies create your own reviews by treating me extremely special. I just write them down. I can't wait to write my Ruby review :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I really enjoyed reading this excellent review, and I can tell that Jayla really does a great party! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. I know her softer side :wink:

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww what cute picture [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I just finished my new sig and I will have to add this one :wink: I'm glad I got to know her softer side too I miss both of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Awe we miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. I know and I love it!

15. I love Jayla. I am glad that she is part of my life.

16. I love you too Maya! I'm happy to have you in my life! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You will see me soon I asked Santa to drop me off to see my friends he said he was really busy but maybe next month... :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] see you soon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I can't wait for some more fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thanks Tony!!! We cant wait to see u again! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

:oops: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Awww you ladies always make me feel special I will let you know when I will be there I'm still waiting to confirm a certain party but I should be there next month :wink: :D maybe I should start putting my available dates on my new sig when it's done [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Oh we will have to celebrate Christmas and New Years when I get there [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I just want to play [smilie=hot over you.gif] play with you that is [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Coming back to see you and all my friends is my gift to myself. I can't wait to pick up where we left off hmmm getting bubbly with Jayla [smilie=hot over you.gif] You blew me away during our last party I'm very excited to see how you are going to bring in my new year [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif] We are going to have a lot of fun what a way to start the new year [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Ill be your student :wink: