Great Times with Jordan and Mixie

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by firstflight800, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Where can I start with this one??? Guess it all started quite some time back when I first got together with Jordan Soprano. She is such a sweetie. There isn't much that I can't do with Jordan. She has always been sweet, amicable, naughty, sexy, and seems to know pretty much what I want and need. Plainly spoken, she simply "takes great care of me" when I visit MLBR. This visit was no exception.

I partied with Jordan in the afternoon of Sept. 29 and it was simply fantastic as usual. Simply lots of enjoyment and lots of laughs and smiles. Seems we bring out the best in each other whenever we get together.

My intentions were to spend some time with Jordan on Sept. 30 before I left for home the following day. A party had not been mentioned. However, after waiting for her for awhile(she's a busy girl, everybody wants her) and spending some time simply chatting, I wanted MORE from my little honey. Another brief round of negotiations was in progress, and it was quick and painless as it always seems to be with Jordan.

A party had begun, but Jordan is always full of surprises it seems. In comes Mixie Rose. Apparently, Jordan felt she needed some HELP with me. Lol. So glad to make a new friend!!! Mixie is such a cute and sexy girl, indeed. Those girls worked so well together to try to make me break my face from extreme smiling!!! I had wanted to throw Mixie onto the bed, but, even being "not that strong", I suspect that it would be really easy to accidentally throw her onto the floor on the far side of the bed. She is so petite. She is also very soft and also has a soft and tender touch until such time as things get close to a finale'.

I will always have a big spot in my heart for Jordan Soprano. I've always felt like more than just a client with her. But, also,
    I need to get to know Mixie much better I think. Such a sweetie pie!! There are certainly sounds and expressions that were heard and seen during my encounter that I've not heard nor seen from anybody but her!!

So THANK YOU Jordan, and THANK YOU Mixie for taking such great care of me!!! Just another wonderful experience to add to a long list of great memories. Like the Terminator used to say(NO Jordan, NOT the VIOLATOR, the TERMINATOR, HAHA)
    I'LL BE BACK!!!

Love and Kisses
    Jim/Seattle

2. Jordan is the best! I cannot wait to see her on my next trip.

3. Great report! Those two have to be incredible together...they're always running around like twins..

DD

4. I've simply got to "amend" my previous post just a bit. My future plans will certainly include JORDAN, and with some luck, MIXIE too.
    Between the two of them, and, of course, with the fact that I am simply so "comfy" with Jordan, I am sure that I experienced another
    "all time high" in the sexual release department. It was an intense experience that went totally to the core of me and seemed to go on forever. Definitely not "typical". So, yes, Jordan IS the best, and Mixie surely made things even better. WHAT A TEAM!! Now, just how can I find time to sneak back to the ranch SOONER rather than LATER??? I think those girls definitely deserve alot of praise for what they are capable of!! WOW

5. I agree with you completly. When I'm with Jordan I fell like more of a fun buddy :wink: then a client. When I'm with her she know exactly what to do & she is just so adorable & has a great personality. I only hope when I do meet a girl she will be allot like her, Jordan is amazing at what she does & I am always so relaxed around her, I have partied with her 3 times & I can't wait for the 4th she is my HELLCAT that drains me everytime we party. Jordan if you ever read this, I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE YOU ROCK [smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. ahhh thats awesome how did you and your professor even get on this subject? haha

7. Thank you so much for mentioning me. You are such a sweetheart, and I had so much fun with you and Jordan. We love working together so it will be an absolute joy to be with you both again! Take care, babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. It was such a pleasure to have you join us!!! You are certainly a breath of fresh air, and I certainly needed to catch my breath after spending time with you. When we all get together again, it'll be a fine time. It'll certainly have to involve a nice dinner and our time together will need to be extended, for sure!!!
    Kisses
    Jim/Seattle

9. Thanks for such posting such a nice ranch report! I had a great time with the both of you, and hope to do it again soon! It's always a pleasure to see you, Jim.

10. So nice to have had the time to spend with YOU and MIXIE. You know I've always been "more than fond" of you, and it was so much fun, we'll have to do it again soon. Maybe a bit longer I think!!! Seems that dinner with the both of you would be quite appropriate. Needless to say, undergarments optional?? hehe
    Kisses Baby

11. That sounds perfect, I can't wait. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. It was definitely a pleasure for me! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I've never been more jealous in my life!!!

Sounds HOT!!!!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Then you should join us some time! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. This was such a fun party. I just had to reread the review. :)

16. Hey Little Mixie
    You had to read it again and so did I. We've got to get together some time!!
    Jim

17. I completely agree, Jim! I greatly look forward to that. :)

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SeXXXy Review!!!!!!! Gets me Wet with excitement!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an awesome review, Firstflight800! Jordan is always full of wonderful surprises and adding Mixie to the party would make any party a thousand times better.

20. That's a top notch review FirstFlight, From a few encounters with Mixie I absolutely have to agree with you that she is a sweetie pie. As for Jordan I just had the pleasure to meet her, but she seems such a firecracker. She seems to have a personality that could cause an injury just my smiling to much.

21. Aww, thank you, sexy!

22. I love how Mixie crept in there, lol! What a sexy addition to a party with Jordan (who is one incredibly sexy woman as well).