Maggie Mead – The Princess Leia Party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Stripe, May 12, 2013.

1. Maggie Mead – The Princess Leia Party

So Dex and I get into Vegas and spend a few days with friends. Then on May 4th, which is National Star Wars Day, it makes only sense to head to the Alien Cathouse.

The trip was easy to make and the brothel is easy to spot as you are driving along. We park and the 4 of us go inside. Straight ahead was the bar area but what caught my attention within seconds was off to the right, Ms. Maggie Mead, looking very fine in shear lingerie.

We were asked if we wanted a line-up and tours which we did, so Dex picked Lady Aries, another friend picked Maggie Mead, and I selected Ally Sparks. Deadpool went with one of the other two tours. The brothel was very nice instead with lots to offer, Nuru parties, wet room, hot tub out back, etc. After the tours we met back at the bar and had “Yoda Sodas” with the ladies.

It wasn’t much longer til Madam Sonja joined us at which time Dex presented her with a framed copy of the independent film he and I were involved in creating signed by both of us. We also took a Star Wars quiz in which Sweet Stacy Valentine and myself came in 2nd. As we stayed longer, each of our group paired up with one of the ladies and sat on the couches in a group circle pattern, at this point I was with Sweet Stacy Valentine. It was during this conversation that Maggie Mead went back to her room to change into a Slave Princess Leia outfit which she looked astounding wearing.

As evening was approaching, we had lunch from their diner and shortly thereafter, Dex decided to take Lady Aries back for a Nuru party. Maggie Mead was still with another of our party but I couldn’t help but look over her way here and there and she knew it. She tried to ask if I was interested and my friend said that if I’m interested I should take her back, no worries. It took me a little while longer and then I remembered that it was “May the 4th Be With You”, National Star Wars day at the Alien Cathouse! Looking across at the attractive Maggie Slave Leia, I asked to go see something she said was in her room, and off we went to negotiate a party.

Though not even close to being a newbie in negotiations, I found myself a bit timid and tongue tied. Maggie could see this and made it very easy for me to tell her what I wanted, asking a few questions to get us on track and in the direction I wanted to go. We went to take care of the financial end of it and then went back to her room for the party.

It felt so relaxing and good to be with Maggie. I loved the way she felt and her presence. Curious I asked her when she realized that I had an interest in her and… before finishing the question, she said from jump! I couldn’t help but smile. It was a small party but it was one fantastic time with Maggie. Maybe I’ll get another chance on a future trip to spend some more time with her.

2. You're so sweet! I can't wait until we can play again. ;)

3. That would definitely be awesome Maggie! :D

4. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! A Slave Leia party... ALWAYS a fantasy of mine!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

5. Great beating you!! I mean meeting you! lol

6. Dex
    Chat with Me

Dex Active Member

HAH...Nice, Aries!

....and Stripe, good choice! That Slave Leia outfit is a fantasy of every fanboy in our generation that I've ever met. I think I may need to check out that fantasy - and Maggie - when next I get out there. Maybe an Aries/Maggie duo!!

Dex

7. Way to go, Stripe! :) I think it's every StarWars fans dream to do Princess Leia ...LOL. I'm glad to hear you all had a good time at the AC. I wish I could have joined you guys, but perhaps next time. 8)

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Stripe! Maggie is beautiful and so sweet, I'm happy to hear you had an amazing together.

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SeXXXy Review!!!!!!! Gets me Wet with excitement!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]