A Touch of Heaven with Angelina Sparks:

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UNCOStudent950, Apr 23, 2013.

1. So I just got back from my 3rd trip out to the ranches, in which I finally had the pleasure in meeting the wonderful and charming Angelina Sparks. When we finally sat down and started talking it seemed as though we had known each other for years. In the time we were talking time just seemed to disappear. So with this connection being built between the two of us, I just knew that we just needed to put a party together.

As another amazing trip to the ranches was just about wrapped up I had just one last party to have before starting the drive back hope. After a long and much anticipated wait, it was time to spend some quality time with the young lady that I’ve known only day’s but which felt as though it’s been years. I just have to say the three day wait for this party was certainly worth the wait. There’s just something about a connection that really takes a party to a whole other level.

If you’re looking for a taste of heaven, you must check out this amazing young lady. Angelina is your girl next door, with a laugh that will just make you smile. She’s such a sweetheart in which will leaving you just wanting to do all that you can to make her smile, laugh and just make Angelina feel as special as she is.

There’s just not enough way’s to say thank you to Angelina for taking an amazing trip and turning it to a phenomenal trip. Hope all goes well and that our time will come again soon.
    UNCOStudent

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!! I wish Angelina WERE next door!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Thanks Red, You know you always know when you've been someone special when you wish that you would have meet them outside the ranch. Yet you just become thankful that you have been lucky enough just to have meet them in general. I must say that you would have to fall in this category was well, since a pretty incredible young lady yourself.

4. What a great review!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, UNCOStudent950! It's such an amazing experience when you connect with someone and the time spent together exceeds all of your expectations.

6. Thanks Sybilstallone, Just reading back over this review again and thinking back to my time with Angelina. In fact just thinking back on our time brings a smile and tears of joy, since there was just a wonderful connection there. Truly just one of them ladies that any man would have to feel lucky to have her in ones life.

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this!

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

9. The time we spent together fell nothing short of remarkable. I enjoyed being able to really get to know you and share some fun sweet memories. Your romantic gestures made me feel more than special. I appreciate you writing such a sweet well written review, i am looking forward to our next time together [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Aww Thanks Willow your amazing yourself [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Angelina, I certainly agree about it being nothing short of remarkable. However your making be blush that you felt the same. :oops: There were certainly some sweet memories made with our first meeting. Now while I don't recall really any romantic gestures other than just wanting to hold a sweet lady in my arms and letting her just talk when it seemed like she needed to. But I certainly do remember the tears that came about from our talk the first night, just really seemed to bring us that much closer in the seance of getting to know you at a much more personal level. Damn just thinking about that brings a smile to my face and tears to my eye's. :)

I'm happy you enjoyed reading the review, since there is no way that I could ever express exactly how you made me feel during this visit. I can't wait tell the next time we can meet up. I'm thinking that I might just have to celebrate my next birthday with you. :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. We definitely shared some memorable moments together and I am definitely looking to share some more special memories with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. There's no doubt about that Angelina. In fact I'm already starting to think about the next two trips out that way and the activities that I want to do. But we will need to work out a price on my next visit that will work for the activity on our third meeting. Since I'm thinking of something a little more special.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Awww I can't wait to see how our connection grown with each moment we spend together, and I am sure we can work something out [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait to see what you have in mind seeing as you already are special!!!

15. We love Angelina! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. Angel, If we continue to talk as much as we have been there will be no doubt in my mind that we will have a much stronger connection. In fact it may be so strong that I may just want to take you right on the spot the next time I see you. :twisted: :lol:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You would have no complaints from me :mrgreen:

18. I guess you better watch out then, because this is so going to happen now. :twisted: My angel, all I know for certain is that every time that we talk my heart skips a bet in anticipation as to what you are about to say. And with moment that I had the pleasure to spend with you last trip time just totally came to a complete stop. Can't wait until the next time that I have the pleasure to hear your sweet and soothing voice again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Thanks Jade, your absolutely right. I certainly know that it wouldn't have been as amazing if we wouldn't have spent as much time together getting to know one another.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Thanks Caressa, I just love Angelina. She is a beautiful young lady inside and out. So most certainly looking forward to my next trip out to the BR so I can see this remarkable young lady.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]