The magical Mixie Rose

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Eonwatcher, Nov 1, 2012.

1. I'm not really one to go into party specifics, so this probably won't be one of the most detailed reviews ever, but I wanted to take a moment to acknowledge a true gem of the MLBR, Miss Mixie Rose. I've had a couple parties with Mixie now, and feel very lucky to have been able to spend time with such a wonderful lady. In addition to being a consummate professional and a beautiful person inside and out, she exudes a true warmth and friendliness that put me right at ease on both my visits. She really went above and beyond to make my time with her memorable, and I will always consider myself incredibly fortunate to have had the chance to get to know her. Anyone looking for a truly sublime experience can't go wrong by making an appointment with this all-around awesome lady!

Thanks again for everything, Mixie....and I'm so happy your team won the series! :D

Hugs, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Eon

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review! And I am sure Mixie is VERY pleased with her team!! :lol:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Great review! I feel very fortunate to have met Mixie as well.

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

5. Thank you so much for this beautiful review! I consider myself fortunate to get the opportunity to know you too. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Haha...yes, I love my Giants! :)

7. Thanks, Jade! :)

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great review!

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

10. Stellar review Eonwatcher. There's just something about a genuine and sexy smile that can calm the nerves so that you can then be drawn in by her kindness, passion, enthusiasm and the love that she offers. She's nothing short of a magical young lady.

11. Wow, thank you, baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. She definitely does give a magical experience!

13. Aww, you're so sweet!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Very pretty lady and I am sure she does give great parties ;-)